Jessica

SON OF A BEEEETCH

So the Hoosier Daddy thing starts today...and I woke up at 7:30, rarin' to go...and realized...my allergies got so bad overnight I think my head would explode if I tried to jump. >:( >:( >:(
I can't breathe, my throat is swollen shut, and the pisser is I'M NOT SICK SO I STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK. [Expletives of unimaginable offensiveness.]
Maybe I'll go anyway. If I'm not around tonight, send a St. Bernard after me. With a flask of brandy.

Stop at your local drugs store. {No not your drugest you see on the corner} and pick up some nose spray, sudafed and what ever else will clear you up! Today is going to be wonderful and soooooooooo skydive worthy! If I wasn't stuck in this damn office with paperwork to the ceiling.. {most of which is there because I'm surfing this site} I'd take off the rest of today and tomorrow and jump my ass off!! So if you have ANY Chance at all to jump today DO IT! Get out in the sun it clears me up too!
My New Website with 24hr Chat

Guess I can't blame you for swinging at the fat pitches...heh.
All right, folks, I'm going to cram this canopy into this container and head out to the DZ. I'm such a dumbass -- I got my gear back from the rigger all nicely packed up, and when I got it home I undid the whole nice, neat thing so I could "practice packing..." It's lain there, untouched, since Sunday.
*rummaging around for Benadryl*

You know, after a hard night of drinking, my sinuses and stuff are always messed up for a day. Never fails. Go to Habenaros and grab a Burrito, you'll feel instantly better. It's not quite as good as Freebirds for a hangover, but it'll probably help. :)"I'll take Famous Titties for 400..."

One word: SHUT YOUR HOLE.
I'm no quitter! May I refer your attention slightly downpage, to the "head cold" thread? Everyone THERE says "DOOOON'T DO IT!"
Do you WANT my face to explode like that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Belloq performs the opening ceremony????

Ok this sucks... I've got a problem I need help with. I can go skydive this Saturday and have a blast then party and burn a bon-fire and dance around nekkid.. or I can go offshore fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with some buddies drink beer catch fish have a blast.. then try and make the party Saturday night at the DZ?? What to do What to do? I love to do both! But I take the chance of having to many beers while fishing and they would put a stop to my party at the DZ or I can hope I get invited on another fishing trip in to Gulf of Mexico....
[confused] egads! What do I do?? [/confused]
My New Website with 24hr Chat

[confused] egads! What do I do?? [/confused]

Dear Confused,
What the hell are you thinking? Why would you want to go out on a leaky, stinky, rotten-fish-smelling boat in the middle of some stupid body of water that you will inevitably sink in when you could be flying through the nice clean air?
Step away from the crackpipe, Confused, STEP AWAY!
:D
Justin

hope ya feel better jess....and if ya don't, just feel me....lol..... head colds suck....alergies suck worse cuz they are almost always there to some degree...now don't ya wish ya lived up in the pollen free north, yey it's cold up there but they don't have as much pollen.....your not alergic to the birds are ya??? heven help ya if ya were... i can see it now, get rid of the destroyer or never jump again.....ahahhhhhhh

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

"Hammered ass..."
?@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was too funny, Jess...sorry, I know you don't feel good but that was an incredible way to put it!!!I have said I feel like ass before, but never *hammered* ass!!!!
Hope you get better soon!!!!!!! :)XOXO,
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.