Slappie

Let's talk about PETS

I have fish. Lots, and lots of fish.
They really don't make for good company. But, they're low maintenance. I can leave for a two weeks and not need to hire sitters. They don't need walking. They don't need baths, and their aquariums get cleaned once every few monthes, weather it needs it or not. Food is cheap, and easy to carry.
I have two aquariums. A 45 gallon monster is in my bedroom and filled with various varieties of goldfish. A smaller 25 gallon one is in my livingroom and contains assorted tropical varieties.
If I ever become a .com millionaire, I'll add to my collection a killer salt-water aquarium. At some point in my life I will get a cat to eat the fish, and a dog to chase the cat. The dog's name will be George.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

I have a wonderful dog, who is an Old English Sheepdog/mix. He looks like a sheepdog, but he has a tail and his hair is probably straighter than a purebred OES would be. He isn't much of a retriever, he gets this look in his eye that says "you threw it, you go get it!'. What a personality! If I could figure out how to attach a photo, I would. I don't think I would like a cat because they have to bring you their 'catch of the day' stuff (to much of a hunter).
J

they have to bring you their 'catch of the day' stuff

OK I have an odd cat, his catch of the day is usually french links with that tab of webbing that icarus sends thier canopies out with......I guess if you look at it with your eyes squished up and maybe threw a glass of water it could be a mouse in his mouth when he caries it around by the webbing.

We also have two dogs and one cat.
The dogs are 95 lbs and 65 lbs. They are the the nice big, dumb, dog types.
The cat is pretty cool, and does come home when you call it.
Besides that, don't cats taste like chicken?
:::OK, Canopy is Open, No Traffic Around, .. Why are these "Extra" Lines Draping Down??, Damn!

I have a red healer named Kitty,, after I had her spayed she opened her gut and chewed a section of her small intestine out,, she's missing like a foot of bowel,, she's a favorite at the DZ for the kids,, plays tug a war with trees, balls,, holds onto sticks so ya can spin her in circles off the ground,, runs into fields and brings back mice,, goes every where in the back of my truck and get's pissed if she has ta stay home,,, was knocked out cold after a swift kick from my horse,, oh and I have a bird that won't die so like AndyMan I can get FISH!!

well, we're pretty proud of our pets... here's a few pictures of ours http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=480241&uid=428321. I'm surprised Pam hadn't already posted some by now :)Oh, besides these pics, the kids Hamster (Critter), fish, and frog are not shown. lol
(3rd pic from the bottom.... Judge is waiting for you Clay.. Oh wait, no... I mean he's waiting for TripleF... sorry! ;))
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"