skreamer

Its bloody marvelous!!!

Been noticing lately how many skydivers with seriously serious jump numbers are now posting regularly in the forums. I know the numbers don't mean everything, but its still really good to have this many very experienced skydivers posting. The quality of the replies especially in the discipline forums is fcuking good! Obviously I check things out with the instructors at my DZ, but some of the stuff I read here really gets me thinking, shows me different perspectives etc.
Of course some of the stuff I read here is really disturbing - some of you people have serious issues (both sexually and other), luckily I'm not like any of you.... ;)
Will
"Don't die until you're dead"

When you can keep your own hands off it for 60 days!

Actually it's more like... "You suddenly realize that you haven't thought about sex for, How long has it been now? Oh welll...."
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

just click on their name in the post

That shows the name and number of posts. In order to see the profile that has jump numbers and information I keep going back to the "home" window. However, I am a little slow.
:::OK, Canopy is Open, No Traffic Around, .. Why are these "Extra" Lines Draping Down??, Damn!