bbarnhouse

Pet Peeves

And you paid how much?

Paid the same amount as you did, nothing. But one would think that if something is available it might work the way it is supposed to. Sort of like, what is the point of having a water fountain in a hallway if all it does is hiss air. Getting a drink of water doesn't cost anything but people still have to go to the effort of wanting to get a drink and going to the fountain only to then find out that it doesn't work. Anyway the reason I noticed that it sucks is that it told me that carcinogen wasn't spelled correctly. :)
20 million bathtubs can't be wrong. . .

i was on my way to nashville not too long ago, and there were asc signs on several of the exits i got off on
yeah i hear its only about an hour from nashville to cedartown
i truly hope people don't just go off their directions.... let's see mapquest says 4 hours, but the guy on the phone said an hour... hmm i guess he should know...
LOL, what a rip off
hisgoofyness
it ain't easy being goofy, but i do what the little voices in my head tell me to do

But I can see your point when it's a 200+ pound 5'4" chick ordering it

"I'll have two Big Macs, with a large Mc-Fries and a large Mc-Apple Pie, oh, can you supersize all of that, and a small Diet Coke please..."
Stupid fat chick...
"Wait...are you selling Penis Mighters?"

If you look in my dorm room, on the sink is my trusty Mr. Coffee with the giant can of Folgers. No cream, no sugar, just coffee...strange I guess, I like mixed expresso drinks, but I can't stand sugar or cream in my regular coffee...
"Wait...are you selling Penis Mighters?"

I'm pissed off about orange juice!

Well I'm pissed off when people bitch about my right to pulp-free, calcium fortified orange juice! It's orange JUICE not orange CHUNKS or orange BITS or orange PIECES okay? DAMN!!!!!!!
:D
(When I was a kid I had to carefully strain every glass of orange juice...if there was a single orange particle in the glass, I'd gag. It's funny how you can train the gag reflex as you get older, though.)

lots of things annoy me..
Slow/stupid drivers
People that don't use a turn signal (these are probably the same people that ignore you when you use yours "Hey! I'm trying to change lanes here! Don't have this thing on for giggles!")
People who yak on cell phone all the friggin time! Just have it implanted in your ear why don't you?! At least that way I wouldn't have to hear it ring during my dinner or while watching a movie.
People who take small children to a resturant/movie theater and don't do anything when the kid starts wailing.
Muddy landing areas with ruts
Nurses with no sense of humor:
Her: "Which leg was it?"
Me: "Uhh.. the one with the big friggin splint-boot thing on it!"
(laughter from other skydivers there... she's not that amsued.. laughter stops)
Her: "Ok, and how did this happen?"
Me: "Well, I was dancing naked on this picnic table..."
(laughter from other skydivers there... she finally cracks a smile)
Me: "Ok, well, I should stop being a smart ass now, seeing as how you may be poking me with needles later...."
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience