favaks

Looking for a DZ

Hey guys, things are not going too well here so I'm going to get away for about 1 month and do nothing but skydive. I'm looking for a DZ with enough fanatics to turn de plane several times a day, where the people are cool and have good attitudes. I like to freefly, but I can also fly my slot if I have to. I can camp out, or share with somebody. If I like the place, I can stay 2 or 3 months or more ;). Lemme hear your suggestions. Thanks!
favaks

I agree with Phree...all three of those are incredible DZ's, and all three have a bunch of "transients"...people who bring their tents or RV's and stay for months at a time.
I just spent a week and a half at Eloy, and I love the attitude and the people there. That's my personal favorite, but I've only jumped at Perris and Elsinore once each.

Yall have failed to recommend The Ranch. Their is NOTHING like that place as far as good vibes and cool people go. Planes run wide open from 0730 till dark every day I have ever been there. Also, there is more shit to get into than you can shake a stick at! College town right up the road with tons of bars; rock climbing; and last but not least: the craziest campground on the planet.
My webpage HERE

I thought the Ranch was under snow this time of year.....
And if you go to the East coast, stop at Crosskeys. Stacy and Kelly are there. That should be more then enough reason to go there. ;)
Cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud... ~ Bush

Gotta go Elsinore.... It has to be the best place in the world.
I WANT to be there now...... perfect place for hanging out jumping for a few months. Perfect 'Therapy'.
(it must be good, to inspire me to make my 1st post!... usually just lurk)

when are you planning on travelling? if it's spring/summer, come check out cross keys. our season opener (still open year round, but the big event) is april 27-28 weekend- super skyvan, super otter, caravan, vintage c182 as we call it, biplane, and copter, tiki bar, square 3, cafe, FF coaching, organizers... u get the idea. Teh ranch is cool too, and about 2.5 hours from cross keys, easy drive. If you're planning on travelling when it's not so warm in the NE I recommened sebastian or ZHills or lake Wales in FL.
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy