Dutchboy

WFFC 2002

i'll be there hopefully....over the 5th of aug...... my b-day!!!!!! it would be so cool to be there for it.......... and if all works out i will be there with the mardi gras mobile........

"i may not go to heven, i hope you go to hell"-C.C.

(loud whistle) Say, Dutch- what size plane are you thinking of renting? And what days will you be able to take off? If you're taking paying passengers, John and I want to start putting moolah back now- I'm still not much for campin' at the airport- we want to get a room, I'm gonna try to reserve us one- want to share?
(BTW, even if you decide not to fly, we're still goin', so if you want to drive, you can still save money on fuel) :)
Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

i don't think we have had that discusion jess........
now what could we give each other for our birthday???? hmmmm the posibilities.....i know what i really want for my present...........so ya gona go to wffc??? we could celebrate together....and well, with 2000 other skydivers...can anyone say beer???!!!!!!!

"i may not go to heven, i hope you go to hell"-C.C.

[Ears ringing from the whistle] I'm not sure what I would fly. If I were to rent a plane it would probably be a 172, unless I got enough people for something bigger.
I might fly up with just me in my Zodiac. I'm hoping to have it done within the next few days, and in the air this month. If I fly the Zodiac it will cost me like $40 round trip, vs. $560 in the 172. If I could talk Doug into renting me his 206 it would be about $1050.
Send me an e-mail, or talk to me at the kung fu school. My plans to get there today were foiled again. Maybe I'm just living it denial that I have time to do the kung fu thing right now. :(
The Dutchboy
Phil's Flying Enterprises, Inc.

Dutch, let me know what you decide about your Zodiac- and congratulations on its' completion, BTW!! If you decide to fly in alone, we can still meet you out there- heck, mebbe Doug'll decide to go, too, and John and I can hitch with him in th' 206-:) Great dream, anyway-- now for th' bad--
Sifu lost his mom yesterday. :( Jose and I are running the school till Monday-- the only day Sifu will be in is tomorrow- he's insisting on teaching as a distraction, and I can understand that. :((sigh) Let us know what you decide; in th' meantime, I'll try to get us a room this weekend, yer welcome to share-- and, ahhh, denial can be a good thing sometimes-- :)Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...