prost

Jump #'s vs. Post #'s

1000 posts, 131 jumps. Egads!
But, it's not because I want it that way. I work at a computer all day, so it's easy to run the post number up. Well, this is a Saturday night now, so I don't know what my excuse is tonight! No life! That's it, I have no life. I need a date. Someone, come ask me out...and don't bring a flower! :D
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

My posts:jumps ratio is just a little over 20:1. I have a part time job that I work 13 hours a week and do literally nothing other than surf the web. Technically I'm in network support, but I've gone 6 shifts without a service call. That has only happened once, but 2-3 isn't uncommon. So it's really easy to rack up posts compared to jumps.
--
Brian

No life! That's it, I have no life.

Hey I resemble that remark! :P
I have a little under three times as many posts as jumps. Why? Posting is free, can be done drunk, at home or at work, and takes far less time than jumping does...
pull and flare,
lisa

Posting is free

THAT, my friend, is a biggie! I had a guy tell me that I was skydiving for social reasons and not for the sport, because my numbers were low. (I did 100 jumps last year, I thought that was pretty good!) But, if I had a lot of money, my jump numbers would be WAY higher. Hmmm, I guess it doesn't help much that I keep buying new rigs! :P
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

anytime :)
Never been uncurrent tho :)
Expect those #'s to increase dramatically after I get my rig :)
My Omega will be home soon!! WOO HOO!!!!
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....

Cool!!!! I've been jumping a 189 for about 50 of those jumps (FUCK!!! 1000 in rental fees). IT does tend to have a left hand turn on opening but I'm not sure if that's the canopy or my packing....
Oh Lisa!!!!! I'm downsizing!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Lummy's a swooping.....
How do I hook turn?
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....