Muenkel

Who's hot and who's not....................

what about Pamela Anderson?

I thought I heard on MTV or something that she had.. uhh.. something bad... herpes or something like that.. I forget now. If so, she's no longer hot.
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience

Hot:
BZ, John Travolta, Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Nelly Fertado, a packer-guy at Skydive Deland (I don't know his name) and my favorite, the lead singer of 311....all very beautiful and cool people.
Not:
Britney Spears, Pammy Anderson, Chris Klein, Eminem, any of the boy band members, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Arnold Swartzenegger.....all are WAY over-rated.

Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

I don't think I remember her without plastic either.

When she was first hired as the Labatts girl in Canada. She looked nothing like she looks now.
"Never frown, even when you're sad. 'Cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."

If you used to watch "Home Improvement" a long time ago she was the girl on their show "Tool Time". Pamela was all natural and really f$#in hot. She looks like white trash now, especially w/ kid rock
I'll go to college; learn some big words; I'll talk real loud god damn right I'll be heard.