kmcguffee

Controversial Thread! Prepare to Debate!

'Stella Arois'

I hope that isn't the "Stella" they make in Egypt. That stuff is awful. I'd sooner drink Fermunda Cheese juice....:D
I like Rolling Rock...but I'm not really what you would call a beer afficianado.
"I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me!"-Clay

to be honest i normally drink killians or heineken, on occasion the thick stuff like guinness, i also enjoy bodington's, blackened voodoo lager, etc.
but if i know i am going to drink a lot in one sitting, theren't ain't no life like the "High Life"
hisgoofyness
Need Tongue ???

Stout is good - especially Guiness, but if we are debating really good beer - there is this brewpub on the West End of Madison, Wi called JT Whitney's - they make this 6% Porter that has a coffee and chocolate after taste to it that is too easy to get absolutely plasted on.

Let's hear it for Bud Light! Woohoo! Yea! Applause, applause!
*hmm....it's awfully quiet in here*
Well, I like it. Besides, I have to watch my girlish figure.
Andi
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

There is a brewery in Kansas City, called Boulevard Brewing Company. They make a Pale Ale that is, by far, the best Pale Ale I've ever had. Unfortunately, it is only sold in the midwest, and since I've moved to New Jersey, I've been going through withdrawals. I should have stocked my car full of it before I drove out here. Oh well. Behind that would probably be Pete's Winter Brew.