Jessica

Spaceland. Tuesday-Wednesday. Be there.

ugh........clouds over houston..............I have class till 5pm anyhow! Still may try to make the sunset load, but I have no classes on wednesdays! So I'll either see you guys there tonight, if ya stop by here tonight, or tommorow!
oooppppsssss, my rigs at waller, more driving!
and slappie, when have you ever known a woman to make up her mind? -lol
.....there is no spoon
--------------------
My website

Dude that sucks. If I didn't have to work all day tomorrow I would drive down today. If I had been planning properly I could have left yesterday and been there today as well. SIGH maybe next time. ;)
I will be at Spaceland May 4-5, though...anyone want to zip over there and have some dz.com fun? Phree won't be there but oh well, the rest of us can have a hooting good time.
PS Slappie I found a pic of you and Bubbles the other day from when you were up here the weekend my life changed forever. (teehee!! not sure if that's a good change, but so far I guess) anyway considering posting it what do you think? Perry took the photo so I had to bring it home, he is always saying he remembers you but not what you look like so I gotta have pics of my dz.com buddies to say hey remember them?
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

'Spaceland May 4-5"
Doh, I'm planning a visit to the Carboneios over at SDA WPB that w/e, sorry I'll miss ya, I like to meet peeps from the forum in the flesh as it were, an dtere's loads of DZ.commers at the Space Place now.....The slapster will take good care of you though, I'm sure....
Cya
D

The slapster will take good care of you though, I'm sure....

Like how? Usually for him that means getting everyone trashed!! hehe
I can do that on my own. LOL But it will be good to see him again, that bastard!! (he never comes up to see us!)
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

Paula, you crazy mixed up sky babe, it weren't me that got zip tied :(, or challenged to an oil wrasslin' contest :( :(, I was chatting with the Takillyachick and the swoop addicted, Heiney swigging, rigger dude from out of state, I mentioned zip ties to him, and he was all nonplussed, got kinda flustered and lost for words. I guess he wasn't aware of the connotations....Cindy giggled tho B|.
I chuckled all the way home.....
Cya
D

AGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Ok, so I get out to Spaceland early enough for first load (read: I left early to beat that damn H-town traffic), but all morning it was overcast with not much chance of getting better. So, I took off about 1ish, dropped by Waller on my way home, no jumping their either. [sad]
Oh-well, I guess I won't get to properly demo this canopy after all...
A human cannonball, I rise above it all
Up higher then a trapieze, I can fly