mountainman

our Florida skydive...finally (video/photos)

Hey there all!
I finally got our video edited and ready for the internet. You can view it and the photos (frame grabs) HERE.
The video is 9.xMB large. I'll try to figure out how to make it smaller, but so far, I can't figure it out. (I will post in "video" forum about it.)
So....I hope you like them! :)JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

There so cute! ;) Man i can remember when you first contacted me on ICQ and I was like "Ya dude talk her into she will love it!!" then she found out and was PISSED!! LOL now look at her. :)I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

WOW... That looks rad... Never seen a two way with legs locked like that.
The video turned out good for me. That is what I encode all my vids in - wmv format.
And I loved the kiss at the end. Awww... how sweet!!
- Matt

Hey Viking...yea I remember that. All turned out well and good. heh heh heh...:)Yo Corn...glad you liked it! I actually saw another group do that at Skydive Space Center and I thought that would work pretty good. Then, I got that idea of grabbing arms and letting go of the legs and that ended up in that weird flip.
Anyway, it turned out pretty good, I think.
Glad you liked it!! :)JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

Marsh - glad you finally got it to work! I was wondering what the heck happened to it. heh heh heh...
James - I think you just need to keep begging and pleading. It took me awhile for talking her into it. Especially since I am still in school, we didn't have a lot of money. However, we did AFF and bought 2 new rigs. So, I must've done something right! :)PilotDave - thanks man.
TEB - glad you liked it. It was really fun and fun to make. It only took me about 4 tries to get it "downloadable" without being too big. :)JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

How did you get it to work? I'm getting the same error message.

I ended up re-installing Windows Media Player cause I think mine was messed up. Go to their website and download the newest version (7.1 I believe), that should do it for you...:)"If I could be like that, I would give anything, just to live one day, in those shoes..."