Viking

If you were rich what car would you buy?

I didn't read any of this thread (aren't I a bitch?!?!) LOL
But if I was rich I would say, fuck a car. I would buy a big ass CASA and a dz, and build a mansion there. So if I had to travel anywhere I would fly...hell if I was that rich I would buy several planes of different sizes, and hire only the best pilots. I would steal Sven and Eddie and Mike from Skydive Dallas *sorry Doc Lee!) and if I ABSOLUTELY had to ride in a car somewhere...I would ride only on a motorcycle. Harley or crotch rocket, either one, it doesn't matter. :) Hell an Indian would be acceptable as well. I would also take up hot air ballooning.
This isn't all I would do with my money, but I am only answering the question regarding transportation!! HEHE
Let's not go into charities because I wouldn't know where or when to stop giving. SIGH.
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

BMW Z8
Engine: 4.9L 8 Cylinder 394 hp
Transmission: 6 speed Manual OD
Seats: 2
0 to 60 mph: 4.5 seconds

Ah, a man with good taste! ;)
Before they unveiled the Z8, my dream car was a Dodge Viper GTS.
The 427 Cobra was a good choice as well. That or a pristine 1970 426 Hemi-Cuda. The ultimate American Muscle Cars.
And as an FYI here are the fastest muscle cars every built. **DROOL**
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

i'd buy a 2002 chevrolet corvette with a 350 cid X 350 hp X 6 speed transmission with dual comfort zones, delco bose 12 cd changer, then chip it to obtain 465 hp with a "hypertech" chip, and a high performance o2 sensor, so i could obtain speeds of 180 mph+ for shits and giggles, then just chill, max and relax....Sych, i already own one! my eu4ic-5 is my baby! my 5th one during my collection years, i love the 6 speed, and the HUD, hook, tomorrow i'll let you drive it, you love the horses!
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

I think I'd keep my good ol' used Honda Civic. Or buy another used one. Now matter how rich I was, after taking care of my family and friends I'd still want to save all my money for jumps. The civic gets great gas mileage and with a used car you don't have to worry about door dings cause who cares?!
dove

Hey Viking! I have a 1995 with 135,000 miles on it. Still purrs. I think you are talking about the little CRX Si. Schweet little car! So small and zippy and yet TONS of cargo space. If you find one I'll be jealous. Promise me you'll take me for a ride!
dove

Yup - like I said, 135,000 miles on my Honda. No major repairs. Just keep the oil clean and do all the scheduled tuneups. Those Preludes are pretty... but out of my price range!

Yeah, the Preludes are pretty. Mines black with heavy black tint, plus black leather inside.
I have two complaints. I don't have a trunk, I have a boot. Literally. I joke that it will fit a pair of boots, in reality I can fit my gear bag, but I have to squish it. I DO have a literal glove box. It will hold a pair of gloves, and that's about it.
My, the grass is a lovely shade of green over there.... Hmmm.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

***Andy - I'm sure you could cram a gimp in there - right? And maybe I'd also fit in your pocket and you could take me on a SKYDIVE this weekend. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!***
Dove, a hottie like you could hop in my boot any time you like.
Hmph. That sounds weird.
Ok, well - my pocket is available any time you want it! :P
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999