skymama

I'm sulking

I decided I was going to stay home for the weekend with my kids, so I loaned my canopy out to a friend so he could demo it. Well, now it looks like the kids are going to be busy at friends' houses on Sunday, so that means I could jump, right? Wrong! That's the day my friend is jumping it. I'm SO bummed! :(
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Nothing like sharing with a friend.
Tell your friend that you'll be able to jump as well that day. I'm betting that person will ask if you want your rig back, so when they do, just say "well, if you don't mind we can take turns."
Will that work? Even a couple of jumps are better than no jumps.
Diva

Well, it's a Sabre 2, and all of them are usually loaned out. Diva, that's a good idea though. Many times he's done in the early afternoon, so maybe I could still get a few jumps in. But, he's the guy who got me into skydiving, so I feel it's the least I can do for him. I don't want to be like an indian-giver. (oops, that's not very PC. what's another term for indian-giver?)
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Ok, now I'm digging out pictures. I'm so pathetic.
Here's one of the first jumps in my new freefly suit, before I got the big grass stain on the white part of the knee. :P
Notice how cutely my shoes match my jumpsuit! :)Ok, let's look at my form. I'm thinking my feet are too close together. But, then again, I had to stand a lot on that jump, I could have just been coming out of the stand.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Thanks, Clay!
On our first jump, I was having trouble matching my friend's fall rate, I guess because he has 50 pounds on me. But, look how much we improved on the second jump! :)Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

I'm not really a "little" girl though!

I didn't notice anything "big" on ya....trust me....I gawked enough...I would have noticed....LOL :D Funny thing is...we have this girl at SD Atl that can't weigh more than 90 pounds or so and falls faster than most people. I have seen her go low on 4 ways (get your mind out of the gutter!!!) and she is the only girl in the formation. I can't figure that one out to save me?
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

Clay
you lucky SOB!. haha
andrea about the term Indian-giver...i dont know if there is a better term for it. but you could just call your self whitey-taker. ahha.
just in case you dont know how that term came about....when the whitey's came across the pond to steal this great land,(usa not Korea) the indians were gracious hosts. they would lend things, like a blanket on a cold night, to Mr. whitey. But mr.whitey's greed made him think the blanket was now his. so the lack of communiction started the term indian giver,when in fact the indian never GAVE anything to Whitey...)
you never GAVE your RIG to a friend...you just lent it. if she misunderstood then the is her fault.hahah Just dont let her in your house...she might put a flag in your living room and call it discovered land! haha that was fun, got anymore PC that i can step on?!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT