dbrggs

White Trash Sucks!

"Isn't the US of A great?" Nope not if its made up of fucks (no appology for swearing so fuck your P.C illiterate closed mind individuals who side with book burning because they can't read and hate to see anyone coming up, if i want to swear fuck it ill swear) unlike the KKK- i agree that freedom of speech and public demonstrations is essential but its doesn't meen i have to hide the hatred for the message they are spewing and agree with there shit. As far as "white trash" goes im not descriminating, but if you publicly hold yourself up as KKK (or secretly are a member) then may i say that pray you never meet me...
At least the black panthers (black millitants) have slightly more right to be pissed of at the crackers than those sad KKK crackers have to be at them.
Fuck the colour its your actions and ways thatll be judged and KKK should be judged, convicted and executed.
And don't think americas the only place that these tits reside, in the UK there are the BNP (political side who have already got a seat- ie parliment- somewhere in the UK) and then theres the white wolves and combat 18 (the thugs, god knows how many other wink wink nudge rascist cliches there are). Also just look at La Pen (twat of the highest degree) in France, thank true open mindness that that fucker wasn't allowed to get any nearer to the power.
KKK- SUCK MY DICK!!

I wasnt going to comment on this because this could drag on and on and on, but how can you say the Black Panthers have a right to be pissed off at "crackers" first off its Whites,caucasians, or something non-derrogatory (sp?). They have as much a reason to be mad at whites as the K.K.K. has to be mad at blacks. Modern day society is not opressive to any race you could say we "grew out of it". The only problems I see now is black people saying they dont get a job because they were black. Thats sad that they will use that sad excuse to try and bend the employer into hiring them. A white man and a black man go for an interview the white man may be more qualified ,but if the black man gets a bug up his ass he could say thats "racial discrimination" and the employer would be in a world of shit. Im not racist i have a few black friends so dont get the wrong impression. Its just the fact that you can be so ignorant as to say "the K.K.K can suck my dick." Does that make you any higher in the social ladder then them? I dont agree with what the Klan does i think its wrong but they have been around since before our time and unfortunatley i dont think they're going anywhere...unfortunatley. So insted of hating them and saying Fuck the clan, just ignore them i dont think they are going to go out of they're way to convert you over to their belifes. Honestly how many times have they had a rally in your front yard? Im not very informed about the history of The B.P or the Klan but i do know its time for this "Because of my race im different" bull shit to stop. People shouldnt have to fear getting sued for racial discrimination, and people should be discriminated because of they're ethnic backround...
im all fired up sry guys just let me have my moment.

He isn't far from the truth, i read an article (and was taught this by the head of biology at college) that they figure they understand how AIDS went from monkey population to human. It wasn't the original thoery that somehow the illegal monkey meat trade had been the link (ie guy handling butchery of monkeys cuts himself, other workers have similar accidents and so on it spread. Lookin at the way AIDS exploded and following the pattern they found new evidence that the disease dated back a bit further than previously thought (not the San Fransisco affair) but back to early 70's over here. They found thta these poelpl had not been diagnosed with AIDS (no one knew what it was) but died from something very similar. And exacltey after the incubation period of the HIV virus had elaspsed since the introduction in late fifties of a new widely used vaccine. This vaccine had been produced from monkeys (same type that naturally carries HIV). It is now thought that the white man scientist had given the world AIDS and while trying to stop another disease by orders of the government. So in a way hes right, the government back then was predominatley white and there insistency on this new vaccine, lack of careful testing, produced the worst social disease ever.
And look know where the AIDS has got so out of control in Africa, the prices of drug therapies are extortionate (hope that any vaccine or wonder drug doesn't get discovered and owned by a large corperation coz theres no way the poor could afford the price for there life- it should be the one drug that somehow, a group of buyers maybe to by the rights to it, should and must be made avaible without a huge amount price tag hanging from it.) and no one seems to be doing anything and don't tell me that asking people to abstain from sex is going to work.
So in a way hes right. Nevermind the Doc in south africa who was "found" unguilty in his part of developing biological weapons designed to target people of darker skin only.

Bullshit! The klan have less of a right to be pissed? Yes, hell yeah. There isn't such a thing as black history and white history, its all just history. Where as the black panthers originated because of persecution and the type of attitude shown by people like the KKK, with racism on there part creeping in it was never just about black it was about everyone that had suffered the types of injustices that black families did see eveyday. The KKK has always been racist, has dones it best towards seperation (panthers depite methods where about finding common ground for the basis of building towarss unity) and it was the cause for groups like the panthers to arise. They can suck my dick, because they are the people putting theier views foreward as the whole of the white race and its so bullshit its absurd. If it wasn't for the lynchings and mentality of these people then the minorities wouldn't have been dealt the shit that they were, and would not have felt the need to take arms and protects themselves. I have respect for them i have absolutley none for the KKK. I do ignore them but when the issue starts to appear in the politics (and i mean some fucker with power) thats going to affect everyone, people need to say something and "Suck my dick" pretty much conveys my sentimnet to people like the clan by using my free speech. It's not threatening, its just how i feel as far as im concerned they can suck **** and swallow ***. U my friend are in the ignorence game, u want to close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen, won't happen again but while your thinking of ignoring goes on, it lets them think maybe they are speaking for the majority and that theirs views of a white superrace is right, Well for once NO IT IS NOT.

No one in OUR generation really has a right to be pissed at anyone.. Everybody is so quick to blame others for their lives sucking when IT IS THEIR LAZY, NON WORKING, CHARITY EXPECTING ASSES THAT ARE TO BLAME.
Well.. I guess we have a right to hate terrorists... :) Blue Skies ..... ;)

I am the last person to judge anyone for anything. I have been judged all my life for who I choose to make friends with (anyone with a personality... white, black, gay, straight, it doesn't matter). At one point I was told by my own mother I couldn't date someone because they were Asian. So for me to say that these people are white trash for their views is the same type of persecution I have had to deal with. It is a form of discrimination. Everyone is equal under the Constitution... as long as they do not infringe upon another's rights.
If you become a friend, you have earned the title of distinction. A title worth earning.
"Can't we all just get along?" Hommie the Clown

EVERYONE is a racist, and I can prove it.
If you are white, let me drop you off in Compton at 2am with a business suit and a briefcase.
If you are black, Ill drop you off in your African garb in Boaz, Alabama.
I guarantee both of you will be scared shitless. Why? Because you are a racist and you are right.
Slavery is nothing compared to what the Jews went through in WW2 and you don't hear them bitching all the time. They will never forget but they dont claim anyone owes them anything other than their money in the Swiss accounts. They pulled themselves up and more power to them. I wish I was a jew.
Ed Duckwater

HaHaHaHaHa Once again another of my school assignments is taken care of. I thank you all. As everyone reads what is posted you will find that people all have very different views on the topic. That is something that can be helpful or hurtful in our world today. I wont use names in the paper just some views. Thank you again dbrggs
Yes I love you.....having sex with me.

Once again another of my school assignments is taken care of. I thank you all.

Just remember, this is Skybytch's child.....
;)
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele
If you really want to, you can seize the day; if you really want to, you can fly away...
~enya~

you put me in compton and i wouldnt be scared, cause i respect ppl based on themselves not race, gangs and shit start ppl that look weak, i.e hiding trying not to look up etc or ppl that try and be smartarses or just stare.
australia has gotten a bad rap for racism, over here we have a group of aboriginals , who speak for all of them, they want everyone to be treated equal yet DEMAND special preference, alot of money , cheap education etc they expect the government and the rest of the ppl to compansate them for past injustices i.e thrue money, land etc. Over here you can not hire based on race, religion, sex etc however there are jobs advertised in the papers and government site, only for aboriginals. they then go to ppl around the world and sook about us.
on the job thing, no decent business man is going to hire based on sex, race, religion etc they want the best person for the job i.e the person that can make them the most profit for the least cost
im tired of ppl expecting something from the government , you can not expect to succed when you think you are owed something, nobody owes you shit, and nobody cares about you
racism is shit nobody wins and it is pointless
oh yer the difference between the kkk and black panthers etc is the kkk think other races are a lower speicies, the level of animals, the other groups just see "whites" as the oppresers
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

IWhere as the black panthers originated because of persecution and the type of attitude shown by people like the KKK, with racism on there part creeping in it was never just about black it was about everyone that had suffered the types of injustices that black families did see eveyday.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I believe the motto of the Black Panthers was "Black Power" not "Non White Power". They also hated and fought against Jews. They had absolutely no right and no justification to commit the murders and other attacks of the 60s and 70s period. Neither does the KKK or any other race based group. But if any of them want to demonstrate or make speaches touting their ideology then they have every right to do that in the USA. Most of them make more sense than you have so far.
Every race has been persecuted and treated unfairly at some time in history. Quit whining about it. You sound like a zit ridden 16 year old who listened to too much Nirvana. You are breaking my heart.
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

HaHaHaHaHa Once again another of my school assignments is taken care of.

Now folks, this is how you troll... with a purpose. Well done! ;)
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

EVERYONE is a racist, and I can prove it.

This ought to be fun.

If you are white, let me drop you off in Compton at 2am with a business suit and a briefcase.

Uh. I think anyone who's not actually from Compton, white, black or otherwise would be scared to be dropped off there at 2AM. It's not a race things at this point, it's a safety thing. Compton is known for its high crime, and much of it violent. To help drive the point home think about this, what race of people are hurt more by violent crime in Compton? I'm pretty sure it's not white guys in a business suit. Your argument is weak at best.

If you are black, Ill drop you off in your African garb in Boaz, Alabama.

I don't know anything about Boaz Alabama, but because you decided to use it as an example I'll bet it's known as an area where there are many crimes committed by whites against blacks. Again, this argument is weak at best. There's a difference between being afraid for legitimate reasons and irrational racism.

I guarantee both of you will be scared shitless. Why? Because you are a racist and you are right.

You're right, both parties will be probably, and with good reason be very afraid, but it's got nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with cold hard facts about crime. There are numbers to support the evidence here, it is not about racism.

Slavery is nothing compared to what the Jews went through in WW2 and you don't hear them bitching all the time. They will never forget but they dont claim anyone owes them anything other than their money in the Swiss accounts. They pulled themselves up and more power to them.

How in the world did you get from modern day racism to slavery and the Holocost?

I wish I was a jew.

What's stopping you? Last I checked the Jewish faith was still accepting converts.
-
Jim

So in a way hes right. Nevermind the Doc in south africa who was "found" unguilty in his part of developing biological weapons designed to target people of darker skin only.

Tisk tisk.
As a skydiver you should know better than to believe everything you read in news.;)
As for the rest of this thread.....very interesting.
As a South African....two words often found near the word 'racist' I have only this to add.
If you spend 99% of you time trying to find someone to blame for your situation you are screwed from the outset because the best that can happen is that you will remain in the sh!t but now you know who screwed you.....whoopie!!. and you can point finger.......yay
If you spend 99% of your time fixing the problem, soon there will be no problem and who cares about who is to blame.
More simply put.
If you are pushed into a swimming pool, does it matter who shoved you in, I don't think so. What matters is that you start paddling:D
That works with everything, from fixing a car to fixing a country.
My R0,02
I wish the real world
would just stop hassling me
~~~matchbox20

Firstly i was rushed when writitng so i apologise deeply for my incoherent ramble (no i don't but bullshit a bullshitter hey)
What i was saying about the difference between the KKK and Panthers is that the hate that the panthers dished out came from the attitudes of people who support the KKK (not just the members but the sly members who would bend a rule here and there for thier friends). If they had been made to feel a bit more welcome and not like a second rate species would they have gone out of their way to do the things they did, no. They felt the need to do it because no one in anysort of "power" (whether shop owners, employers, police or local government) would help them in anyway (and the help they did get eventually was by doing things forthemselves and making themselves heard. They had patrol groups which at first, i think, did not carry any weapons but the chance of being shot was high, so they took up arms. There where those who where violent and those that where not (can't tar with the same brush). Million man march (i think in the picture theres people of all races and creeds there including black panthers but i don't think i saw KKK there wanting some sort of unity).
Its very easy to say "no good, charity demanding lazy people" well thats grouping and profiling of a sort if your not in the same boat, just someone elses problem. But if you've got nothing, and people have an opinion lower of you than the last insect they stepped in, no money, would love to learn but can't get through the door (no money, female, wrong skin colour, wrong religion, whatever) then what else would you do sit down and become the very lazy, no good for nothing the general consensus has of you.
I don't use the name white trash, it is desrimination, and to all other poor white folk get up! And to the KKK you'll always just be sad, lonely people because for them it never has been anything to do with gettin on, its been always about hate for anything other than themselves. They wanted a white america for those of you that live there wouldn't it be a boring, just boring.
Im twenty btw don't listen to nirvana (used to for a bit when i was say 13/14) and atleast im not spoonfed and read for myself. Can you seperate the bias from what happenend? Be your own mind, in science a paper can often find trouble being published just for the fact that it found out the opposite to either the norm or what had hoped would be found. To publish it would undermine the "truth" that they had been working on but to suppress it is creating a comfortable rebuffing of the "truth" makes the rest of the papers look more credible (theres nothing to say otherwise- those papers disappear to cabinets). Which are you publishing and which are you suppressing, unlock your filing cabinet. I admit i don't know much about it yet, ill carry on learning.

right on! I live in a place in the UK where the crime is twice the national average, it stems mostly from the drug trade or street crime sadly which im a part of. We have the highest number of street walking pro's, highest child prostitution (its got so bad tricks travel all over the north east to visit here). Now from that it doesn't sound a great area but as any has its ups and downs, I like it some of the time hate it other time but still live here. If you where that same white guy guy or that black guy i think both would be intemidated to walk through. If they got mugged it could be white, pakistani or black mugging you just as it could be either being mugged. In the compton scenario your looking at it from white guy gets jumped by black guy/s, what you arn't looking at it the affluent being jumped by the poor, those that live in compton whether black/white/purple still would have the same fears as that white guy in the suit because if you start to get it, people will want it. If you haven't got it you want it- but with money you need it to live. Round here its those who have it and those that don't, the powerplays and struggles to adjust. The white guy in the suit is a symbol of doing well, money, this is always the victim. "If i saw a kettle- slang for cartier/rolex watch- walking down the street id get it" It isn't the person but the possesions. The question i ask is that, that black guy walking down albama road, why is he intimidated (you didn't specify whether he was poor or affluent) why would he be intimidated if not for the fact he is black. If he hasn't got anything to give why would he be the victim, leading to insecurity and intimidation, if it wasn't for the racists.