lewmonst

Salt Lake City?

I'll be in Salt Lake City July 3-7 coaching my kids volleyball team at nationals. I'm planning to stay a few days afterwards. Is there anyplace that will be jumping Monday or Tuesday the 8 & 9 ? What else cool can I do out there, i don't know the area at all.
suggestions?
:)lew:S

I can tell ya where pretty much the only bar(Ooops, excuse me... clearing throat.... Private Club) outside of downtown is if you don't mind hanging out with the Biker crowd.
Seriously, I was only there for 4 days for the Olympics and didn't do or see much that wasn't Olympics related. Beautiful city....

One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!!
Two Shots HEY HEY!!!!
Three Shots.......

Actually, two brew pubs use to be open up downtown within walking, and eventually crawling, distance of each other. One was about two blocks (east, I think) from the Delta Center (possible name is something like Red Sand Brew Pub, or maybe not) and the other is a block away. The second one, had live music and pretty good food. The first, I thought, had better beer. That whole area had clubs with music or musicians in the general area. All things considered, not too bad.
flyhiB|

Skydive utah is just to the south,it had a really fun ,nice crowd, when we went the about 2 years ago.They had a Beech-18 back then,though there was a scuzzy french guy who felt up the wife while taking her on a tandem.Dosnt matter that he was french, but he was.It was actually quite funny as she spun arround and told him to keep his fucking hands to himself(well i thaught it was anyway),he went quite red.Otherwize we dont go over that way much,there is a great cave just to the east, begins with a T but i forget the name.And if you have time, Moab to the south east is a drive but is fantastic,we go there all the time.

who else would they give all that literature they hand out to?

Hehehehehee....it's always great to ask them "So...you're from the Church of [loud as I can yell] JESUS CHRIST[/loud as I can yell] of Latter Day Saints. Then proceed to act like you have Turretts. So much fun......:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Oh Come on people SLC isnt that bad and I'm not even mormon!!! I jump up at Ogden skydive center at the ogden/hinckley airport which is about 30miles north of SLC..... however we'er only open thru-sunday!! DOH but skydive slc in tooele is open tue-sunday so you can probaly get a jump there!! Hey Lew PM me if you have any questions aabout the area. THeres lots of bars here but there all like privatley owned and you have to pay a F$CKING coveer to get in.....plus they all shut down at like 1:00am.........But when you get in let me know....the "PORTICAL" is a really cool bar in downtown!!!!!!!
jason

Seriously, It is a beautiful city. I did have a hard time finding a Private club outside of downtown but driving up and down the main streets at 11pm isn't necssarily the best way to find one either.

One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!! Two Shots HEY HEY!!!! Three Shots.......

chrome boy I'm mormon and live in salt lake and I don't hate you. Atleast not yet.
skydive utah is open 7 days a week when there are jumpers there on week days. best to call ahead at 1888 jump now. skydive salt lake is open every day but monday.
Don
Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.

ChromeBoy,
My wife and kids are Mormons and I still like you. Maybe that's because I'm mostly a Heathen myself. Seriously though there is a lot of nice people down there. I remember some really wild bars down town that we used to visit when training at a National Guard Camp south of there. I almost died there once. (Here I go telling stories again)....We were driving to a D.Z. to pick up some army jumpers. I was riding in the back of a deuce and a half. We were making a left turn off the highway when we noticed this pickup-camper approaching at a high rate of speed. This other guy and I threw ourselves down on the bed of the truck just as the other truck slammed into the side of us. I thought I was dead for sure. It tore the entire wheel of the front of out 2 1/2 ton truck. Luckily noone was hurt seriously. The pucker factor was very great though! The End. Steve

The reason I say that mormons don't like me is because I tried to sleep with Marie Osmond but it didn't work because she is mormon and doesn't drink so I had a hard time trying to convince her! No offense to you all at all.:)<----- This is the planet ChromeDome. I am from here. We have a very fast moon and it is dark all the time.

I'm surprised that Mary was so difficult! She always drank like a fish when I was out with her in Salt Lake. She'd get really drunk and then the next thing you know she'd want me to jump in the sack with her. It broke her heart when I told her I couldn't do it because I was already taken. Maybe it soured her on all men after that. Steve