gravitysurf808

Weather in UK?

Its a little known fact that Scotland has more DZs per head of population than England.......Go figure???
Also at the last World Team event in Thailand, there were proportionally more Scots than English on the teams (again, adjusted to show representation per head of population), the last Brit100 (which was run by a Scotsman) also showed a disproportionate amount of Scots on the team......which is probably why it was so successful, the first Brit100 didn't have nearly as many Jocks on it.
So we Scots (as proven by the overwhelming evidence of my statistical data) must be inherently a nation of better skydivers than the English, regardless of weather.
Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah......:P
Btw the French were even further down the league than the 'Rot Boeuffs'.........;)....But Patricks whacker team kicked some serious ass.
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37
Remember, we can do everything right, and still get hurt.

Do what the nice man says Emma....

Shut UP, TURD-HEAD!
Or I'll tell everyone that you're my bitch and you mow my lawns for me...Ooops, I just did.....;)
Pie-schmie. The pie story is SO 2001.
Everyone knows it's Cornish pasties now....

Remi,
There were some fine Canooks on the WT as well. :)Wasn't Canada once known as Nova Scotia, or new Scotland...hehehe.
And have you ever heard of the Auld Alliance, a Scottish/French thing.....
I just get a little fed up with the 'Scotland's crap' attitude of some of our English friends, and you've got to agree, they do whinge a lot.....Its not personal though, I have many, many good and dear friends who are English.
When I'm commisar of Scotland, we will all get rich by selling them stuff we get for free and they can't manage for themselves, not whisky, not beer, not oil, not gas, ...good clean rainwater! :D
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

"thats cause the english are wooses - thats what the dudes in skirts told me at work anyhow"
Your girlfriends and wives think kilts are sexy.....B|
And don't get me started on Morris Dancers.......:D
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

"I'm an (il)legal immigrant so find the welsh/scott/english argument funny.
"Kilts sexy" is that why the welsh bloke here pulls so many birds - I'll let him know - he thinks its him "
The welsh wear kilts??? Its not what they are famous for.....Unless its the velcro variety :)You need to do some cultural research on the various British tribes my friend.....
The Irish wear hangovers, swear, fight, and drink better than anyone else.
The Welsh sing a lot, and used to live underground in coal mines..but now spend most of their time chatting up wooly backed herbivores...
The English whinge and dance around maypoles...
The Scots wear kilts and kick ass over the rest of our neighbours. This makes the English jealous so they try all sorts of nasty shit out on us first.......Like nuclear power, anthrax, replacing people with sheep, and the most heinous invention ever---Poll Tax.
Stand by for a flame war...
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

[Sean accent on] Sho neksht time your in Shcotland you should look me up my shweet young shkydiver....
Shadly Shean hash deshided to live in Shpain.......for taksh reashonsh no doubt. [Sean accent off]
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

Ermmmm, nope I dont no nuffink 'bout no cornish pastie (is that like an under-nourished bridie?--rare scottish delicacy involving mince and pastry).....
Please forgive my ignorance and illuminate a Northern Brother.....
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

"Hoots laddie, yon lassie has a caboose the size of a hoose!!! Och aye, ye ken?"
Jungs, crivvens and help ma boab.....Ah'll not tolerate religious bigotry, raceism, or shapeism oan ra forums, dye ken?
Ah bet she:-
1) Has never been mistaken for a toast rack in a wet paper bag.
2) Seldom comes second in the rolling down the hill contest.
3) Doesn't have a chest that looks a sack of old bycycle frames.
4) Probably eats wee boys for breakfast and spits the bones out to make soup.
5) Doesn't get blown over in the wind, or has to watch her step on a cattle grid.
6) Has a robust sense of humour.
7) Can spot.......
Speakin as a guy of 'generous proportions' myself, we all need a little lovin'....
Besides whether her ass is large or small makes no difference to me, she's still more than welcome to come and visit me in my wee heiland hame in Glen Feegle anytime she wants to, me and Mrs Macfeegle will make her more than welcome.......
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37

BWAHAHAHA! Y'all crack me up!:D
A couple of weeks ago here in Maryland we had a "Celtic Festival" where people of mostly Scottish descent showed up wearing kilts. They had all this Scottish crap: Old weapons, dancing, music, and Scottish/English/Irish food!
I didn't have the courage to try the haggis.. it just didn't seem sufficiently, uh, "food-like" :)I had a "pastie" though, LOL! Here in the U.S. a "pastie" (pronounced with a long 'a') is something a stripper wears on her nipples!!:D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Jungs, crivvens and help ma boab.....Ah'll not tolerate religious bigotry, raceism, or shapeism oan ra forums, dye ken?
Ah bet she:-
1) Has never been mistaken for a toast rack in a wet paper bag.
2) Seldom comes second in the rolling down the hill contest.
3) Doesn't have a chest that looks a sack of old bycycle frames.
4) Probably eats wee boys for breakfast and spits the bones out to make soup.
5) Doesn't get blown over in the wind, or has to watch her step on a cattle grid.
6) Has a robust sense of humour.
7) Can spot.......

ROFLMFAO!

The welsh wear kilts??? Its not what they are famous for.....Unless its the velcro variety .
You need to do some cultural research on the various British tribes my friend.....

Maybe not famous for (thats the sheep isn't it?) But saint Davids day our welsh dude here pitched in a green kilt outfit with dragons and daffodils? Wierd but suppossedly welsh.

Emma... looks like yet ANOTHER stalker.....
Whats the Queen song again?
"Fat bottom girl you make the rocking world go round....."
Too bad they're no such song for us "Wide ass men".... ;)
I'm starting to be very conscious about my "" now... lol
Remster
Muff 914