PhillyKev

What do you think of this tat?

What do these tattoos mean to you people???
If I am going to permanently mark myself it is going to have meaning.. I won't do it to be cool..
So tell me?? What do your tattoos mean to you?
Rhino
Blue Skies ..... ;)

Well, the one I'm thinking about getting represents the two things in my life that have made me the happiest, feel the most alive, feel the most camraderie with fellow humans and just all around glad to be alive. Following the Dead and skydiving.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Mine is a statement of my Family and of flying and since I jump with my Dad and brother all the time I thought it was fitting. everytime I see it, it reminds me of flying with my family....
"The Flying Kings"
..all you touch and all you see,
is all your life will ever be.....
Pink Floyd

I personally do not like the USPA symbol-
An elliptical canopy morphed with "steel your face"---kewl!!
My tat is now 20 yrs. old- originally was an Aries sign- then got it covered with butterfly which didn't mean much until I started skydiving 15 yrs. ago. I do plan to get more tattoo's this summer and know for sure they will not be "off the wall", I will custom design my own design.
My skydiving pages have images, clip-art, graphics, B.A.S.E.-Canopies, Freefly, Skymonkies, T-shirt designs, website images/ advert & boogie banners.....
I custom design skydive tattoos also.
http://members.shaw.ca/idgraphics/start3.html
Smiles

Depends of the scar, read this:
Depending on the condition of the scar, it is possible to coverup a scar. It mainly depends on the age and flatness of the scar. If the surface is extremely raised, then that skin may not accept ink.
As far as covering up existing tattoos, that can definitely be done. Typically a new piece is two to three times the size of the original to achieve a successful cover up.
Taken from http://www.cool-tattoo.com/10.htm
"Life is full of danger, so why be afraid?"
drenaline