caseyusa

Who needs the lottery?

Google searched myself today.
Ever done that? Type in your name within quotes...
"Phil McCrackin"
And see what comes up! You might have a twin, and you'll also see what things you've done on the net in the past... like an e-footprint.
Turns out I checked out one page that had my name on..
www.airsportz.com
I had won a free skydive(s) for being on their mailing list.
WOOHOOOO!!! :D
All hail Atlanta Air Sportz DZ! Well atleast I do!
Course me being up here in New Hampstershire... Only been to Atlanta (the city, not the dz) twice... it's a bit of a trip,
But most likely my crazy side will shine through and I'll do a nice little road trip down there to visit and get some jumps in!!
Assuming I finish the rest of my levels at kickin' Skydive New England, I'm gonna test out the O2 over GA!
Anyone down there? Give me a shout out! :)
---
It's like a farmer, out-standing in his field.

I've done a google search on my name too and found out that I'm a doctor, a lawyer, a pro golf player......and best of all, I used to play bass for Santana back in the 60's (must've done alot of acid, cause I sure don't remember any of that).
"There's no time wasted when you're wasted all the time" - Big Jim Slade

Skydive New England

You jump there? Find a little short guy with earrings and an antique Stilletto with new lines...LMAO. Names Mikey Mehan...and he also has one of those Olav croney jumpsuits....but it has seen better days....:)
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Atlanta Air Sportz Rocks!!!
I spent a weekend there in January and had a great time. Mike, Kat, and Sandor are good people running one of the safest dzs I have seen.
There is almost a square mile of area to land in and the views of the foothills in Tennesee are great.
Best of all it is only an hour from Hartsfield International Airport, Delta's main hub. I have seen airfare specials on Delta's web page for round trip flights to Atlanta from almost anywhere for less than $100!!
milo

ok so for lack of anything better to do I searched for me. According to the net I have been in two movies, fly airplanes, skydive hugged some guy and made his day...all of wich is true.
however I don't remember being in a swim meet, running track and field, playing gulf, being a right wing conservative or (the most desturbing) dying.

Wow! Not only am I a skydiver who sells parachutes, I'm a singer/songwriter. I also am a spokesperson for a LAN/WAN company, work at a large west coast communications company, am an RN/LVN and a Senior Policy Processing Tech for an insurance company - how do I do all that in only 24 hours a day? I hold a college softball record from 1995 for 121 runs in a season and a few years ago I, with the help of my parents, fought a curfew law in court.
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

I've been busy!
Seems I'm a secretary for a boy scouts chapter, teach high school math, and recently won a scholarship to research proteomics. I'm also the author of several books on pirates and shipwrecks. That's kinda cool.
Rather weird to find pictures of other me's, though. Funny that the search didn't turn up my own web site. :S

I am an associate professor in Science, Technology and Society at the University of Wollongong, I own and operate the Brian Martin Cattle Company, I attend UNC, I am a Ph.D (Immunology) with a bunch of published papers, I have Gulf War Syndrome, I took a silver medal in doubles luge at the Nagano Olympics and have held two World Cup doubles luge titles, and I have a law firm. As if that isn't enough, I am also a meteorologist, a judge, a minor league baseball umpire, a physicist, a geologist, an expert on hackers, an executive with American Capital Strategies, a Harvard graduate, a police sergeant in California, and a television news anchor.
I am also a Pro Putter (professional mini-golf league) with $1,046.83 career earnings and a lifetime stroke average of 30.68. Less than two strokes per hole, pretty good if I may say so myself (minds out of the gutter, people).
I have been credited on no less than 9 successful computer games.
During my search I found a page entitled "Semen Sales from Brian Martin." Disturbing, but interested parties should feel free to send me a PM.
--
Brian

Awww, you people are lucky. All I found was a bunch of geaneology stuff.
OK, i just found out I got hired on my birthday last year as Maintenence I at FIFE School District #417 (oooh, yea, i'm in the money now, lol)
Well, I guess this is cool. I'm also a Drummer for the band "Caustic Resin" Ever heard of them? Me either.
Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."

Lets see as myself only my web page is listed, and with my maiden name it’s listed on some ND foundation page that they gave me a grant for college.
This is scary, supposedly there is a Kelli Spell (exact same first name spelling me) in Nederland, Tx who is a 5th grade reading teachers, and I've (she's)signed a bunch of guest books. That’s just odd 2 Kelli Spell’s in TX…good thing I moved.
as Kelly Spell cause my first name is misspelled a lot
-I'm a Reality Combat Judge,
-A home appraiser,
-Found out the Bismarck Tribune misspelled my name on my Dad's Obit,
-I'm on the board of the metropolitan sewerage district not sure where but I had a lot to say about odor control
-I was screwed over why buying an RV
-As my maiden last name I’m some kind of Vice-President in ND…..damn it I knew I should have gone there than CO…..NOT!!