f1freak

July 4th boogies

I know they are having a boogie at Atlanta Air Sportz, but that is a bit further than Raeford for you.

Now if the weather would just improve down here! I finished flying the test time on my plane on Saturday, but haven't flown it since.

Mike Ortiz formerly of the Fly Boyz will be at Skydive Orange in Orange, VA. Check out Skydiveorange.com or FreeflyOrange.com. Even when they're not having a boogie the Orange folks (aka the naked people) kick ass! So much fun!

All you freeflyers coming to Reaford can do stuff with Stephen Lee and the rest of the Vertical Express guys. You can have that, but I will join you for the tracking dives and hybrid dives (which we do quite a bit of now). As previously stated, I can definitely line up plenty of sleeping accomodations either out in the the RV's or over at Scott Sheck's. He lives right across the runway, has a five bedroom house and a "real" pool. I will be out there the evening of the 3rd, then all day the 4th. I will be in and out the rest of the weekend. Be advised that I will be making my 3000th jump early that weekend. If you plan on pieing me, it had better be a cream pie, not any shaving cream, mayo, or anything else that will likely get your ass kicked (seriously). That being said, LET'S PARTY!

Chuck

rock solid in the sit though

Sweet!!! I'm still looking to get my first spock! I have to find someone that can fall fast enough in a sit to let me manuever and not just sit there keeping the fall rate.

Chuck, tell Scott I'll need to be passing out on his floor. I probably won't get there until around midnight Friday night. He better still be up drinkin when I get there!!!

4 girls and 6 nice boobies

OK....if you have 3 apples and you place all of them in a basket, How many are in the basket? :D

Val, Sunshine, and Brittany.....I still count 3. No...I didn't put my boobies in the count although I'm sure the chics will want to play with them....B| but they have to buy me drinks first....

rock solid in the sit though

Sweet!!! I'm still looking to get my first spock! I have to find someone that can fall fast enough in a sit to let me manuever and not just sit there keeping the fall rate.

Dude, get your butt up to Rome some time. I have a rock solid sit and I scream it down!