Dutchboy

Cop a feel for the cause

With all the concern over the portion of money people donate to events that pay for the events themselves and not the charity they are promoting, I came up with a low cost way of raising money.

"Cop a Feel for the Cause". You could let anyone cop a feel of your breasts for say $5 all of which would go to charity. Or maybe $20 for a bare-breasted grope. An equal opportunity event for those who want to feel Clay's man boobs.

Nobody could accuse you of trying to get a free vacation in the name of charity, and there would be zero overhead costs. Men would not be excluded from the chance to participate fully. Sounds like a win win to me.

;)

how much for an unlimited grope then? $50? $100? What if one wanted to grope the left one and then the right? Would that cost double? what if one is larger than the other? Should one charge more for the larger? What if it's fake? Do I get discount? How about refunds?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1