rgoetsch

$5 Skydives- OH,MA,NY,RI

It's $5 Friday at a Drop Zone near you!

The following DZs would like to express their thanks and gratitude to all the experienced jumpers that made the July 4th week such a success! Come out on Friday,
July 12th for $5 jumps-

AerOhio- Rittman, OH (www.jumptoday.com)

Boston Providence Skydiving Center -Lincoln, RI (www.skydivetoday.com)

Jumptown- Orange, MA (www.jumptown.com)

Frontier Skydiving- Newfane, NY (www.FrontierSkydiving.com)

Please contact the DZ directly if you need more info.

Come out and enjoy a beautiful day of jumping-

Thanks!!!

The fine folks who own these airplanes have done this for some time -- Fridays and sometimes Mondays. It's full altitude, obviously money-losing but intended to attract new customers and thank old ones. Plus tandems will make up some of the difference.

At Orange, Ohio and Buffalo the a/c will be Otters, at Providence a Caravan.

Been there, done that.

HW

Yahoo!! We haven't seen 5 dollar jumps in a long time.....Thanks to Tim and Sherry,, Kevin, and all their partners , colleagues and pilots ....
"If you give them an Otter they WILL come......"
(at least any skydiver who has any sense, will come) The weather at Frontier is for upper 70's low
lower 80's, low humidity fri. sat. and into sun. Get your work done early, on Fri. see you at the DZ.
Should be a great weekend. ANDYMAN where are you???????come visit!!!!!!! This is the REAL DEAL!!
but for friday evening only, (as I understand it) jt

I hate bloody Americans :P.

It's not like your jumps aren't cheap enough already and your weather isn't sunny enough already. Not to mention all the hot babes ;).

And now $5 jumps! I'll be at the dz tomorrow paying (whips out calculator) the usual $25 - for which you lucky gits can jump FIVE TIMES!!! My life sucks sometimes.

:)
I'll put this here so you can just copy and paste it into your replies: Ha ha!

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

This past Friday night.....A great Time!!! Some new faces,,, and many regulars....5 dollar skydives to 14 grand..... At Frontier Skydivers.....Niagara County New York.....
One guy paid for his load with 100 empty beer bottles!!!!!... the fun and the great vibes carried right through Sat. and Sun......Thanks again to all those who made this possible......