geanky

Trust your Postal Workers

4 stages into the tour and Lance is still in the top 3. Let's make it 4 in a row.

I am a bit confused by what that says. Am I just the only one?:S
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Everytime I go to the Post Office, I ask the guy if he got to talk to Lance at this year's Christmas party. He looks at me like I am nuts. Gonna miss Ullrich. May have been his best competition this year. Second in the Team Time Trial says a lot.

Go Postal Lance!:)
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Ullrich is always a tough contender and makes the Tour more interesting. Lets hope they let him compete next year, if he wants, since his drug usage was not a performance enhanced one. Can't wait till they get to the mountains and Lance really starts pedalling hard.

Nike has two complete training centers on its campus in Oregon. The Lance building is the newest of the two, with a complete compliment of exercise equipment and instructors. It also has a 25 meter swimming pool, and conference rooms. It is available for use by endorced/sponsored athletes and Nike employees. It also houses some of the finest fitness instruction personnel available.
You can take a tour of this and other buildings at the Nike website.
Cheers!

This is a good link if you are at your desk from 9:00 to 11:00 AM EDST. You can listen to it live and they update the race every 30 seconds or so.

Go Postal

And your boss thinks you are listening to the radio:P
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.