freeflyswc

do you have a proplem with gay jumpers

From what heard, you have problems satisfying 1 woman, never mind 2!

I'm talking about satisfying me. After all, it's all about me, right? Besides, your wife had nothing but rave reviews of my performance anyway.

Two can play at this, moose boy. ;)

Yes, you have been reasonable and gentle in your responses, you seem like an alright guy. You don't seem like a person who's going to go into a DZ in Texas, lay down on the couch with your partner and make out, and then get all snotty and snap "what're you looking at?"

Anybody who lives in Texas and thinks that the whole state is choc full of homophobic-tobacco-chewing-redneck-southern-drawl-flannel-wearing yeahoos hasn't lived in Austin, the state capitol. There are more VW microbuses, latte bars, and flim-flam and public nudity on Lake Travis than you can shake a stick at.

And you know what? We like it that way.

;)

your wife had nothing but rave reviews of my performance anyway.

she figured she wouldnt destroy the little bit of pride you had to your face... male egos are so fragile... would had thrown that sub-par performanceas you called it to a sub-minute one for the next poor soul.:$:P
Remster

I jumped with a gay skydiver, and I had a problem with that. He's cute, fun, has a good personality and he's gay, dammit. No fair! Even with my sparkling wit, charming personality and belly ring, I didn't even have a chance!:P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I jumped with a gay skydiver, and I had a problem with that. He's cute, fun, has a good personality and he's gay, dammit. No fair! Even with my sparkling wit, charming personality and belly ring, I didn't even have a chance!

Silly man. Why wouldn't he want a thong wearing, swimming in the river in a bikini gal like yourself?? ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Silly man. Why wouldn't he want a thong wearing, swimming in the river in a bikini gal like yourself?? ;)

I wonder if it's true that a gay guy will go straight just to be in bed with Cher or Barbara for just one night...

'Scuse my ignorance, but what is a "king hit"?

No excuse needed, it was something I used instead of the expletives I reallywanted to. Apologies to all for the outburst!:S
For those who don't know, a king hit is a knock-out punch (term is often used to describe a punch delivered by the physical underdog).
That said, enough shit peoples!
Keep your personal lives exactly that, and we can all thus keep our opinions and emotions to ourselves........nah, that'd be dull!:S
I've had enough of this thread, if you have anything else to say, pm it to me. We've all done this topic to death.
"LOCK THE THREAD...LOCK THE THREAD...LOCK THE THREAD...LOCK THE THREAD..."(etc)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Rabble rouser.:D

My nickname is "Trouble"! When I ordered my rig, it arrived with "Brat" on it :o:D:Pand I didn't even ask for the embroidery! (They did check it was ok with Helen first, but that's not the point!!!!)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I have a fantasy: Me, another hot skychick and my boyfriend.:$

OMG, does this mean I'm a lesbian??;)

Serious though, my sister is a lesbian, and I have many gay and lesbian friends. I'm totally sure of my sexuallity, so I'm not threatened by them. We have loads of fun and they are normal human beings.

Narci and Keith, Bravo to you for being proud of who you are.

And yeah, I'll skydive with anyone, providing they are safe and don't break the rules.

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

so i was wondering do people have a problem with gay jumpers. would you still jump with me??

Is this a joke or what ?

Okay, so I was wondering do people have a problem with french jumpers. would you still jump with me??

See... the whole thing is pointless. There is no issue.