JBing

WFFC

I wanted to know if you guys are bummed that the WFFC is in Rantoul rather than Quincy.

not really, it was getting out of hand out there, with the cops all over. they just needed to leave us alone!!!!!! and sorry to say this, but the wuffo's needed to stay out. too many under ager people frome town i think that was a lot of the proplem. i'm sure that you were one of the ones that wanted us there, like the rest of the town, but the more important people in the city didn't. so now that we are in rantoul it hopefully will be better.

and i live alot closer to rantoul;)

later

blue sky's and long swoops
kelly

"hook low, flare late.........dirt, tumble, dirt..........ouch"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WANT TO LEAVE NOW!

Then you probably don't want to hear that I'm only 12 hours from taking off in a big jet plane, huh?

GRRRRRR!

I leave soon, but I don't think it's soon enough. Saturday morning at 9. Something like that.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

this is a little off subject, but does anyone know if the rv slots are on the airport or off, i had heard that there like a mile away from the airport. is this just a rumor, or is it true????

thanks

blue sky's and long swoops
kelly

"hook low, flare late..........dirt, tumble, dirt............ouch"

to be honest, our mayor hated the WFFC here. and the cops aren't just out of hand at the WFFC, but in general. i looked forward to the convention every year, and now that i am 17 and only 11 months to wait, the convention gets moved about 4 hours away. a year ago i could have driven 10 minutes to get there.
pisses me off!

" the cops aren't just out of hand at the WFFC, but in general."

Well, don't know about the cops.... but the EMTs were real nice, as well as the hospital, nurses, and the Orthopedic surgeon! ;)

As for being bummed about it being moved to Rantoul, that's pretty moote this year since we can't make it. However, I did notice that by the end of the last week last year there were a LOT of people cutting out early... I heard a lot of "this sucks" and "I'm going to Chicago next year!" I think the move will be a good one, just can't wait to see if for myself.

Blues!

Merrick

if the jumpers aren't happy, make them happy.

So there's going to be HOT swedish twins giving full body massages and HOT strippers who know how to pack rigs and HOT...:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i had heard that there like a mile away from the airport. is this just a rumor, or is it true????

Not exactly. Now I'm not there yet (90 minutes left of my drive) but the Q airport what we had to 'play' in was approximately 700 acres. The Rantoul National Aviation Center is approximately 2200 acres. If you look at the map, the RV campground is in the top right corner and it is a walk. Bring a bike or get a golf cart.
As soon as we have the internet connection setup tomorrow and the webcam online, I'll make a trek out there and give an approximate distance.

This place is gonna rock!!!

Michael
Webmaster

[email protected]
-----
~~~Michael