Viking

A visual treat for all those not jumpin today.

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB34&Number=1056201&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=
This is a link to another online board Called Clubsi.com. The reason i am linking to that thread instead of putting the links to the pics here is b/c i can put pics in my thread over there. Enjoy.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

thanx
every now and again i sell a couple prints of the swoopers at my DZ. Other than that nope.

i am waiting for my car to come back from home depot and god knows where else with my mother so i can go down to the DZ and relax and take some more pics :)

I was gonna say "Dude, you have some amazing talent!" but that would be quite an understatement.

So I'll just say - "WOW!"

I too thought many looked like stock photographs. You have enough talent to not only be able to afford the clam chowder, but to have the hot waitress spoon feed it to you too!

Viking, you really need to find a way to market those. You could/should be able to get them sold...let me check w/ Pop...maybe he knows a print agent or something (is that how it works, even? I haven't a clue). But you really should be getting that stuff out there.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

maybe but i still have the negs/slides. With a Stock Agency i have to hand over the those and sign a release. Maybe if i went out looking for pictures for that purpose I wouldn't have any probs with it.

i am game as long as the boogie is at either Perris or Elsinore, or maybe gold coast if theres one when i go back to louisiana for a couple weeks.

oh you said booby not boogie :$

i am game as long as the boogie is at either Perris or Elsinore, or maybe gold coast if theres one when i go back to louisiana for a couple weeks.

oh you said booby not boogie :$

Octoberfest (ie. Chicks Rock Boogie) is around the corner..... (I smell blood)

you just want me to do a spread on your next vacation to some awsome corner of the US

I think that corner should be Hawaii, don't you two think so? ;) Viking would capture Hawaii as it should be captured, and both of you would have a killer vacation. (spread the word, group rates can make vacations cheaper!) :D

And secondly, you are talented artist, Viking. I just had to ask what kind of camera takes quality pics like those?

i used three camera actually. My first camera a Nikon N60, My second camera a Nikon F100 (I LOVE this camera!!!) and My moms 30 year old Yashica EM Medium format camera.