hohonukai

So glad we're moving! (i.e. lookout for that boulder)

Currently Gravitysurf808 and I live right up against the Ko'olau Range in an area called Nu'uanu, which is a valley on the outskirts of Honolulu. But we decided to move to the North Shore across the street from the dz. So glad we are moving too, cause look what happened on our street! :o We live on Henry Street! And the street's not that long!! :o

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/hon/news/stories/news-160449920020809-150837.html

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=891516

And the pics are of the new pad! We haven't moved in yet, and it's fully furnished, so that's not our stuff. Can we say, decor for vacation rental? :P It's still cute though. :D

backyard6.jpg

outside.jpg

lanai.jpg

livingroom.jpg

kitchen.jpg

hood2.jpg

backyard3.jpg

Holy shit that horrible!:(

about the new place, can i can sleep on the floor!!!:o;)
are you guys software programmers or somthing!?!?!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

but, but... you said I could crash out on the lanai too... Okay, I'll share, but I call the couch!!!

Really nice place :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

sounds like a deal to me man!! i recon a one way plane ticket wouldn't be all that much. B| Do you know of any large water falls around there? i have always wanted to take pictures of those. :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Do you know of any large water falls around there?

Plenny large waterfalls! :D But...one way ticket?! :o Hope you have a tent to pitch after a couple weeks. :)

lummy, sure, lanai, couch, whatever. More importantly, are you going to go rear float or are you diving out? :D

Well, little wahine, I just bet your mother would be ashamed of you for teasing the less fortunate if she found out. And you know she will.;)

Got your PM and, yeah, I am the real bon vivant. Now I have to go throw up again. If anyone asks, this really, really sucks. Wish you guys were here.:P

Oh, yeah, congrats and aloha. See ya soon!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Have you picked out the space you're going to crash yet? ;) The blender's in the cabinet. :D:D

And you know she will.

These forums have ears and voices. :D Tell her I love her!!

If anyone asks, this really, really sucks. Wish you guys were here.

yea yea. right. uh huh. Just make sure you come back alive and well, sir. :D

Can't wait till you guys get here! You'll be the first visitors. Oh, did I say first? YOU GUYS will be the first, that means YOU GUYS bring the beer. ;):D

I dont know how many DZ's are on the Islands, but - do you know Eric Butts? I am fairly certain he was there for a while.

He is here in Texas now. He promises to stick around long enough to teach me to land properly. That should take a pretty good while.

~AirAnn~

That looks really nice.......good for y'all ! I especially like the "palm-tree swoop course" in the side yard. :)
And those guys can fight over the lanai and floor space.....I'll just pitch my tent on that strip of sand in your backyard. Wow. That would be a great view to wake up to every day.

Don

jumpy - you're looking at Hawaii in those pics.

airann - Yes, I do know Eric Butts, and Eric Butts knows us. How the hell is he? Haven't seen in him for so long. Please tell him aloha!! And I wish you well on your landings! :)
nws01 - all I can say is your post is fishy. ;) (poor Sebazz)

PLFKING - :D Thanks!

I especially like the "palm-tree swoop course" in the side yard.

now that's an idea, Don!

I'll just pitch my tent on that strip of sand in your backyard.

You'd just have to be careful of the tide. :ph34r: Unless, of course, you really want to be one with nature. I've always been told I'm a sleepwalker, but not a sleepswimmer. :ph34r: