RachelRW

Relationship advice needed

Rachel, I understand... believe me, more than I would like to admit! :S
You are welcome to post anything you need to in this forum (in my opinion). Skydivers are a unique group of people, and we need to stick together and help each other out... not tell each other to f*ck off and take matters into private discussion.
You go girl ;)
Peace out...
May

peace out...
May ;-)

"saving the world before bedtime..."

Thanks...I have never met this Michelle but the word at Perris is that she is a media hungry and is destined to to give skydiving a bad name. She obviously does not want to hear of anyones turmoils but hers and I guess her only problem in life is when Daddy is going to send the next check. I guess she has a lot of money and has the looks and hot body to get on TV but she pisses everyody off. I would rather remain in the shadows with my meagerness, remain non-judgemental, and have no limelight.
Rachel

Skydiving is a big enough sausage party already.

And you oughta know about sausage parties, girl... seeing as your home dz is the one and only Pennis Valley Skydiving ;-)
Keep your head high, babe! We're all with you!
Girl Power!
May

peace out...
May ;-)

Thanks...I have never met this Michelle but the word at Perris is that she is a media hungry and is destined to to give skydiving a bad name. She obviously does not want to hear of anyones turmoils but hers and I guess her only problem in life is when Daddy is going to send the next check. I guess she has a lot of money and has the looks and hot body to get on TV but she pisses everyody off. I would rather remain in the shadows with my meagerness, remain non-judgemental, and have no limelight.

Rachel,
You seem to have a bee in your bonnet here... jealously can cause many different emotions... sometimes you just have to let people have their "15 minutes of fame", knowing that you will have yours someday. It is only natural to have these feelings, but please, try to put them aside for a change, and give someone else a chance to shine!
Love will rule the world :)Peace out...
May

peace out...
May ;-)

Hey Rachel , it sounds like you are jealous because Michele is going to be on tv and not you . From what I have read here about her , her "daddy" does not support her . If he did why does she not have multiple sets of gear and a thousand jumps by now ? Personally , if I was your girlfriend I would dump you for airing dirty laundry on a public forum . It sounds like you are trying to hurt your girlfriend and discredit her in front of other jumpers . Sounds like you are the one with a problem .

I am sorry about my last post. I do not know Michele and it was out of line. I guess a bottle and a half of Cabarnet and my jealousy got the best of me. I hope the TV thing went well and it ends up making Michele and Skydiving look good. My dad stopped paying for everything just a few years ago, so I have no room to talk.
Eating Crow for breakfast B|,
Rachel

Thanks Lindsey!

All,

If you decide to use these forums for personal attacks you'll find that I really don't care too much about your weight, sexual preference, race, religion, financial status, number of skydives, education, breast size, family connections to the mob, number of politicians you've bedded or whatever you think qualifies you for special treatment.....

On the other hand, if you play it nice you'll make a lot of friends and get some great advice. There are few enough rules - let's stick to them and have fun. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Im not a freeflier but could someone explain to me what his size would have to do with freeflying. People of all sizes do RW. They learn to "fall relative" and use jumpsuits and body position to do so.

<>

The short answer is nothing. RW folks wear weights and various slicknesses of suits to match up big discrepancies. Freefliers generally add or remove drag.

I've jumped with several large freefliers (who generally just wear baggier freefly suits)... like Aggiedave. He's not overweight but he is built (and falls) like an anvil. ;) I generally can't match their sit when I'm sitting, but head down or a stand is no problem.

You just adjust body positions and clothing to compensate for body size mismatches and work toward a common denominator. So we do RW as well... it's just vRW. ;)

Plus we have fun exit names like "Horny Gorilla". :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

In my experience with people...and Ive know of few people in my time.:P

you will never get her to do something you want. if you get on her ass about it she will most likely do the opposite just to feel like she making her own decision.(wierd but thats how ppl are)
encourage her give her fiath in herslef that she has the strength to do this. I may sound alot different then youd expect but the truth is, "you have to understand the problem befroe you can try to fix it."
at this piont its not just her weight(Im guessing)
if there is trouble in your relationship then thats part of the problem. she will resent you for caring for hee if she doesnt care about herself.
DISCLAIMER:I dont know specifics here I only have a half painted picture of your situation

a relationship is more about the other person then it is about you.(IMHO) if you want her to lose weight you can not TELL her to. someone suggested that you do thing together....BINGO!! it will help you bond tighter and work towards her/your goal weight.

I may be getting to far into this but it is more about how the other person thinks then how the act. if you S/O thinks you have a common goal then she will bemore apt to try to get there. if she think..there is a parent firgure telling her to eat her vegetable she will throw the proverbial tantrum.
I always try to tak ea step back whenever I make decisions and judgement calls. I.E. lay everything out and then step back. you may see a bigger picture. once you find another way to approach the situation you may find less stress and better participation!
My photos

My Videos