Zennie

Ka-CHINK!

That's the sound of me pulling the cutaway handle on my marriage.

I've decided to file for divorce. Contacted the attorney today & I meet with him tomorrow morning.

Never in my wildest nightmares would I have thought that our marriage would come to this. But she wants to keep her boytoy (as a "friend") and I just can't have that. I've already had enough of a spine-ectomy as it is. :P No mas.

So it looks like yours truly will soon be returning to the single's club.

Not sure how I feel about that. I'm so used to having constant companionship it's going to take a while to get over the loneliness/emptiness. On the other hand, now I'm free to do whatever the Hell I want whenever the Hell I want.

Think I'll finally take up BASE jumping.

Hey Liz.... 3-2-1-C'Ya! :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

She's got a reserve ride.

I don't.

Well reserves are often times ugly, and they're not designed for everyday use. Tis better to try out a few mains til you find one you like. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well...I won't lie...it's going to be shitty for a while. But it gives you a great excuse to be a man-slut and party like crazy for about 6 months. Things will return to more normal after that. It's just a break in period. Oh...and don't say no to break up sex. Just treat her like the dirty slut she is......just don't get emotionally involved!!! ;) Don't let the lawyer pull any punches either. If she has a boyfriend you can get anything you want. Just remember to get proof you can take to court.

Hi Zennie,

You've got my deepest sympathy mate - I've been exactly there & I think I know how you're feeling (strtange mixture of emotions, isn't it).

Still, as the saying goes; "Life's a bitch and then you marry one"[:/].

Of course, when a marriage breaks up the faults are never one-sided...

In this case the faults obviously lie with BOTH your wife and... :o

her "friend" :ph34r:.

Best wishes for the future (THERE IS ONE!!!),

Mike D10270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

on the other hand once the dust settles let me know i have two extremly large "friends" that would love to meet your ex's "boytoy"

Yeah.....use contractors....I had offers but wanted to do that job myself. Unfortunately, I did. However, I did get to stand up in court and say "Your Honor, where I come from fucking another man's wife will pretty much get you an ass whoopin. So, thats exactly what I did." It was really hard to say with a straight face.....especially since the judge was from Texas and was also having a hard time trying to keep a straight face. :D Everyone seemed to think it was really funny...except the prosecutors and the ex-wife's camp....B|

Been there done that, bro! It'll be rough, but as has been mentioned before-
You have a great excuse to be a total man-slut for at least six months-

You can party and jump whenever you want, leave the seat up, watch TV all weekend if it's raining, etc, etc--

Hey- That doesn't sound so bad----

Oh Hell- It's starting to sound like FUN!

Now where's MY cutaway handle-----?

Seriously - We're all here - You've got one hell of a support group! Hang tough!

C-Ya!!!

Easy Does It

I was just served my divorce papers friday and i did my happy dance.....
I was feelin like crap for long time, now im just so happy that i dont have to waste any more time on that psycho i called a wife...
Life is 2 short...
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE