Yoshi

Richmond "the" boogie

um... i haven't been to richmond lately sa i've been far far away from home... What's the deal? Is there a Balloon, for sure? when? where? How Much? How for sure?
and for the boogie, i saw the aircraft on the website, is there any more?? and i never saw a list of organizers? anyone know who's coming? can't wait to see everyone there!
peace
lew

whats up lew! (vern here) the weekend before the boogie is a hot air baloon convention . there will be over 50 balloons , a few of them have been confirmed for jumping out of . I think they cost 90$ , but i'm sure a little persuasion of boobage showing will drop the price .. later lew

hey lew monst..you going to be out there for the balloon jumps?? I think the flying purple people eater balloon is supposed to be there.. I dont know if we are going to be able to jump that one, but it would be really cool.. btw its kevin (aka charlie chan)
later,
k-diggity

The C130 will be at the boogie too!!! The richmond website is a little slow at being updated because it is an outside company that does it...if you have questions about the boogie just call 1.888.234.JUMP and they will tell you anything and everyuthing you need to know!!! All the organizers from last year will be there, as well as a few new ones.Colon Berry will be there.

Hope to see you all there!
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

For all the people that bitch about the WFFC lets remember one thing. Don managed to get this C-130 on board. Now it seems that they find flying jumpers both profitable and enjoyable. Now they want to do more boogies. It certainly seems that he has done something good for skydivers everywhere. Even if they didn't show up to Rantoul. :)

you cant jump the balloon off account since it has nothing to do with the DZ. jaime has nothing to do with the jumping of hot air balloons other than to ask the city of richmond to ask the balloon people if we could jump out. Hope you will come out anyways...the hot air balloons are going to be lit up all night and we are doing night jumps....sweeettt view!!!
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

If I am correct the night jumps (the weekend before the boogie aka this weekend) are on saturday night not friday (tonight)...anyways cant wait to see all the new faces at the boogie....I will be working for the dz on friday, but thursday and sat-monday I would love to make some jumps with some new faces!!! cant wait its almost here!!!!!
-k-dog

sounds great.. like I said before, just ask for me at the manifest (kevin) refer to some kind of asian slander and they will know who youre talking about.. sound like good fun.. anyone bringing freefly tubes??? I have one that is solid white (I am trying to get it tye-dyed in time) but I would like to organize a big tube jumps (as many as possible)
-yoshi

ALMOST HERE! ALMOST HERE!! ALMOST HERE!!! ALMOST HERE!!!!B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|can't...get in......frame..of mind........to .......work... Ahhhhhh..cant....take...suspense....is..killing...me...
-kevin