skybytch

bouncing cars

There's a "custom suspension" shop across the parking lot from the office I work at. They do hydraulics - i.e. bouncing cars.

I can deal with the just-out-of-the-state-pen clientele they attract. I can almost put up with the pounding stereos that their clientele feel compelled to have cranked up to 11 as they drive in and out of the parking lot. What drives me nuts is that they feel the need to bounce the cars in the middle of the parking lot. Ever heard a bouncing car? It's really freakin' loud. Ever seen a bouncing car? When it's bouncing they have little to no control of the vehicle.

I keep hoping they'll bounce one into my car; I could use the money. Also keep hoping they don't bounce one into the little kids that run around the parking lot while their parents are attending AA meetings at the AlAnon club, also located across the parking lot from us.

If I can't drink a beer in my car in the parking lot (because public parking lots are considered, in California anyway, to be "highways" and you can't drink a beer in your car on the highway), why is it legal for them to bounce cars in the parking lot? Anybody know if it's legal to bounce cars on the highway???

Bouncing is illegal and so is playing your stereo so that it is audible 50 feet from your car.

If the car is in motion and bouncing, you can tag and arrest for felony reckless driving. Tow the car, do an impound search, find a roach and an unregistered handgun, nail 'em for that.

I was always partial to the "operating a loudspeaker" section myself.

"Ain't you got anything better to do?"

"Nope. You're the best thing I got going right now"

"It's not like I'm killing or robbing or anything"

"No, it's not like that. I could shoot you for that."

Frickin everything is illegal if you read enough code books.

I'd much rather just grab your butt again:P

Let's skydive!

Wouldn't it help get all the snow out from under your car though? Officer, I was just trying to get all the snow out of my wheel wells.....I swear.....

Actually, that may not be such a bad idea. I hate when the slush and ice build up so much that when you turn your wheels, the tires rub it.

Ah...what the hell am I telling you for. Your biggest dilemma is what flip flops to wear.:D

BTW, you notice I am staying away from that BillVon thread. It is taking much restraint.

yeah, and i bet they close down the state! a buddy of mine and i were heading south through virginia one winter in the large cars, everyone yelling about all the snow on the cb. we were cruising along at about 65 or so in about 4 inches of slush wondering where the storm was. turned out we were in the middle of it! wimps!:D i can imagine what they're like when you get further south!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Lisa,
Here is something else you can hope for when you watch.

I saw a clip on ReatTV. It was the finals in a car bouncing competition and one of the finalists had his pimp-mobile jumping over 5 feet easily. All of a sudden, part of one of his wheel rim breaks off and is sent flying, by the compressed tire, right into his face!!! it shattered his jaw and knocked out serveral teeth.

Anybody else see that?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!