ECVZZ

New gear!

O.k., I've ordered a new Infinity container from Square 1 (my 1st...yup, BEER!) and want to say publicly, THANKS LISA! You were such a big help choosing the colors, and design that I was agonizing over! Without you there to give me advice, I may have put this order off indefinitely. I SO appreciate your help!

To anyone who may be postponing ordrering new gear due to self doubt...CALL LISA!!! The Bytch rocks!!!!!
New Flitesuit FF pants by the 18th, and new Infinity in 4 to 6 weeks...I-AM-HAPPENIN!!!!!!

I may not be good, but DAMN am I having fun! Thanks again Lisa!

Love ya Sweetheart,
Greg

Let me just say that I have ordered a few things from Lisa including a canopy....and I would NEVER want anyone to call her...cause she is so damn nice she sucks the money right out of ya....she sucks!!!...

oh yeah....she is pretty damn nice....and good at what she does.....at least that's what all the boys say...;);););)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

cause she is so damn nice she sucks the money right out of ya

No kidding. I called her to buy a new canopy a few months ago and she was so nice and helpful about it. You rawk Lisa!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!