AggieDave

93 currently in the forums and NO posts?

I'm sitting around, sorta bored (shouldn't be, I have a ton of stuff to do, just don't feel like doing it yet, ya know) and noticed that there are 93 people on the site (37 anonymous, though) and there is not much in the way of posting, no one in the chat room, nuth'n. Geez...

:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

;)Aggiedave the more I read your post the more I like you. R Leg all busted up from a bad swoop while enjoying CA bluskys or I would be trying to get out to AOT to meet you and all our interesting extended family,but alas it'll have to wait.I'm a longhaul trucker and I really get around(33states and 54DZ's) so I'll make it a point to look you up in the near future,we should fly well together I'm a bigboy too!
I WILL NOT BE BOUND THE EARTH,I WILL SOAR AGAIN!!!
cHILE"the crip"Relleno.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

getting exciting about this weekend yet? I AM!

Sort of...I have to work Saturday and Sunday but I'm off Friday and don't have to be in till 4 PM on Saturday. That should be plenty of time to get some jumps in. Then I'm off Monday and Tuesday....so it's sort of like a weekend.....;)

I've been too busy laughing at my boss, who upon discovering that I got "on hold music" working on our phone system, has decided that both mp3 players and cd players are obsolete, is playing Sarah McLachlan through the speaker on his phone.

Boy, I love run-on sentences.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

(getting exciting about this weekend yet? I AM! )

Yep!Very! I cant wait to meet everyone from the dz.com and put faces with names finally.I wont be jumping much but its still gonna rock! I'm excited about gettin to party with everyone.*Hopefully* There will be some cool guys for me to hang out with.(any offers guys? lol jk;))

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."