Pammi

Congrats to Skreamer

Yup, that be us! He loves his rig, although, I've decided it's a bas**** after trying to pack the slippery friggin thing. :) My girl is much more cooperative! They've actually been buggin us to do work AT work here lately. Sucks eh? I've been swamped but I still pop in here for my laugh and some relief...keeps me from killing some poor soul *wink*. We got to start jumping again weekend before last...he's jumped his rig four times now and loves it! I just got mine back yesterday and hope to get to try her out this weekend too. Ain't life grand?!
Blues
Pam
http://skydivechick.tripod.com

Awwww Man, don't I wish!!! We're at about a 5deg wind chill with about 25 mph winds.... don't think I'd enjoy that canopy time much! LOL
Naah, like Pam said, just been really busy at work here lately. Gotta pay for my 'addictive personality' somehow! :o)
Man Diver, I'm lovin' that canopy right now... Thanks!! Just pray to the weather gods that we get to jump our asses off this weekend! (man, that can't be good.. 'God' & 'Asses' in the same sentence - - STRAIGHT TO HELL!)
Peace ppl, and WARM skies!
Merrick
"Pull High.... It's lower than you think!"
Edited by Merrick on 2/27/01 02:07 PM.

Nostalgic?

Naah not really... sorted the forum by "last post" and this one caught my eye... Of course, shortly after this skreamer set out to beat the system and created the first ever locked thread for which he has never bought beer! :ph34r:
Safe swoops
Sangiro