jtval

for all(NEWBIES)

Seriously, PM Skybytch....she practically lives there.

Almost. Still have to kick the kid out. Only real hurdle is.... I don't think they have the tent camping area wired to the T1 line just yet... ;)

how to get to either one from Wilmington and the best days to visit would be appreciated.

Got a car? Take the 91 east from there; at the 15 head south to get to Elsinore. Perris is another half hour or so east of Elsinore. You can get detailed driving directions on Mapquest.
Either one goes all week long, and they're close enough you can jump both in one day.
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

Thanks for the info Skybytch!
I forgot to introduce myself. I've been jumping only 2 years, Have a C license, not alot of jumps under my belt. Work pretty much occupies my time on the weekends. Main interest is in photography, out side of skydiving also.
rig: Vector 3, Stiletto 150, PD reserve. Exit weight 180lbs.
attached photo is me about to make my first jump 2 or so years ago.
Bye

this is great:)why is it that when we introduce ourselves it sounds like an AA meeting:D
hello my name is skydiver I AM A NEWBIE!
[group replies]welcome skydiver[group replies]
welcome skydivers!
(youll find most of the socially defunct 'regulars' here are a bit twisted. dont read too much into what we type. it is hard to WRITE sarcasm and humor without stressing certain words.)
enjoy your new life!!
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

if I didn't come here to read about jumping out of planes, I'd bore everyone I know talking nonstop about it.

Scoby/Alistair, isn't that the truth! It's like a good dose of sanity in a crazy crazy world.
But here's a question: Do we bore them by talking about skydiving, or do they bore us by not talking about skydiving?;)

Ok, Hi I'm a newbie, my name is Becky. I'm a very humerous person. Anything to make a smile. My job field is banking. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to I'm all ears. My hobbies include....skydiving (of course),Some people collect Teddy Bears, I collect Dolphins and most of all I LOVE to dance. Nice to meet everyone.

Don't know if anyone is still monitoring this post but ....

Hello all.
I am a newbie to the forums though I have been jumping for 2 years I still feel like a young one and can't wait to meet all of you.

Adrian
S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

Hey Rodney! Cool to see ya on here!!! I guess you dont remember me.I was hangin around Eagle Flight back in Jan-April. Did a tandem with Jeff and Gary flew camera for me. I guess you'd recognize me by the company I kept..I was dating Joe Montgomery and hung out up there with him and his bro Billy Dean.But no more!I found out just how much of a shit he really was and we arent together anymore.I'm doing AFF at Skydive Aggieland now!Maybe one day I'll come back up and see everyone.Tell Jeff,Wayne,Carrie,Dana,Doc and everyone else hi for me!!!

oops..guess I coulda just done a pm huh? oh well too late now!B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."