freebird

head down

>Just remember that teminal velocity in a vaccum is 9.8 m².
>That sounds like it would hurt.

Nah.. all you have to worry about is the brush heads as they go around on the vaccum hitting you. Other then that a vaccum really is'nt that scary. Clowns on the other hand...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just remember that teminal velocity in a vaccum is 9.8 m².

What the hell are you smokin'? Acceleration under Earth's gravity is 9.8 m/s². There is no terminal velocity in a vacuum, you just keep going faster and faster until you hit something.

> There is no terminal velocity in a vacuum . . .

There is indeed, it's just a lot faster than terminal in an atmosphere.

A vacuum is a space devoid of matter and therefore devoid of resistance. There is no linear terminal velocity as long as gravity (acceleration) is constant. In a vacuum you may experience terminal velocity if you are in orbit, such as orbiting the earch assuming you hit nothing.

An infinite linear vaccum with constant gravitational force is impossible. Man this is a dorky conversation so let's not split any more hairs.

-Doug
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

umm its late on a friday and i have no interest in going out right now:P

I give him sexual innuendo, I get back nerd talk.

*long-suffering sigh*

yeah i wasn't too interested in bj's till i met Nancy.;) she gave a whole new meaning to my world...:D

I really wanted some non sexual imput
Everything leads to sex in this place.

:$
oh my bad well its hard to resist where my attention is....wow and now the original post is deleted///what's up with that???...:S i don't think you need to fear head down at all, i've had maybe 10 minutes on my head in 300 some jumps. ~thank you B^2~;)
dont be a sheep... when you feel comfortable with it give it a go, we will probably not see you on your belly for a long time.... till then don't do anything you don't feel safe doing. There are enough risks throwing yourself at the ground that you don't need to make yourself feel unsafe with it....
matt2
ummm freebird flies a sabre 135.... hahaha, i bit that one hook line and sinker.....[:/]