jraf

Women, know your limitations!

Me??!! Politically correct??!! Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaa!!!!. Some of the jokes I make will have the Illinois Nazi's, the Jewish Defamation Leage, the Catholic church, the Hamas, the Rainbow coalition, Poles, Germans, Italians, Irish, the Black Panthers and the Dwarf Actors Union chasing me at the same time. And damn proud of it!!!B|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

A select few of my favorites out of this thing

"Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours."

"Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you."Woohoo Deja Vu here I come!!

and finally my favorite:

"Don't complain if he's late home for dinner or even if he stay's out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day."

Oh man this thing is killing me!!!LMOA :D

J
YSD#0009

I live for nothing but the pleasure of serving my man...

Y'know, I wouldn't mind all that too much... as long as I didn't have to work a full time job, I'd be all over taking excellent care of my man.

Course I'd expect a healthy allowance (for jumps/pack jobs/new gear), a nice car to drive, and a nice house to live in (and keep clean). Oh, not to mention a "well built" man to take care of...;)

Ooooh you should use the hook with the double barb

BB gets out here rod and reel and puts a spiniker special on the line, completes it with a bob and sinker..
Fishy, fishy in the brook B-Squared catch 'em on a hook......tosses wee one in the bath....makes him feel like a giraffe:P

The only thing the woman should do with bread is BAKE IT, barefoot, in the kitchen.

well it would be nice to meet a woman these days that knows how to bake bread. I find myself always doing the cooking (not complaining, i actually love to cook :P)and when you suggest they do the dishes because you slaved for hours over the stove they whip out womens lib on you:P:P
besides who cooks these days? i go thru the supermarket and see nothin but prepared meals....gets kind of disheartening
I am the light my son...What you seek is fire