geanky

Don't forget to pull

Micheal Jordan that deer is not...the only way I can think of that picture happening (due to the fact that the front end isn't even scratched,) is that the deer jumped at just the right time...too bad he didn't pull a Jackie Chan and run across the roof.:)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I respect moose as well - they are BIG mofos. I stay away. I *might* approach one in a tank.
That guy was seriously lucky that the deer went in through the passenger window. I have had two friends killed on motorcycles by deer, and one friend that hit one and rode it out to the side of the road with the poor deer straddling his ferring. When I see one on my bike, I pray.
When I was a kid, we hit a cow in a tiny little Plymouth Horizon that weighed less than the cow. Cow went to one side of the road, we went to the other. No one hurt really, except I bit my tongue pretty hard. I would like to say that experience changed my life and I became a vegetarian, but the truth is, it made me hungry for a hamburger. Some people are simply not made to be vegetarians.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

OK, so here is my story of murder. After living for 8 years in Eastern Europe you have quite a collection

1. Hit a deer with a Peugeot 205. Font end gone, deer fell apart (I think I was doing like 120 mph in a forrest at night)
  2. A nice gentleman jumped on the hood of my Audi A4. Bastard damaged the whole front end but wound up with a concussion and overall bruises and lacerations. Downtown Warsaw, Poland in rush hour he just jumped from behind a moving bus. There was nowhere for me to go.
  3. Hit a black dog at night with a Renault Laguna. Front end gone, engine fell apart, last thing that went through the dogs mind was it's ass
  4. Hit a dog with a Toyota Camry - believe it or not radiator was all bent but functioned for another year. I love what you do to me Toyota!
  5. A suicidal cat ran under my Land Rover Freelander. Freelander 1 - Cat 0
  6. Many, many ducks and chickens (sorry skygal3) that freely roam the roads in the villages. Thank goodness a Land Rover Discovery has high suspension and huge tiers. The critters usually wound up very flat.

So in the good tradition of fighter pilots I have all my trophies depicted on my car door. The little human always amazes peopleB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Me, I've hit:
a) 1 Grouse (bird)(I ate him too.)
b) 2 Bats <--- Weird eh? For one of them, I looked up to see something flapping off the tip of my antenna as I was cruising down the highway, and thought, Wait a sec, that aint right. I caught the little guy by the wing apparently.

My dad took the legs out from under a moose in his Taurus stationwagon, and it came right through the windshield. Don't ask me how, but after he stopped, the moose got up, and took off into the bush. He followed for a while but gave up on him. That should have done it for the moose, but we'll never know. He was totally gonna finish him off and bring him home too. Come to think of it, my Dad's a savage. I think he didn't even have a knife on him. Snap of the neck I suppose.

If I ventured in the slipstream; Between the via-ducts of your dreams.......could you find me?

How many of you can say you've eaten road kill?

Deer, three days after the season ended so we had to clear it with the local rabbit sheriff. And Vegetarian? My hamburger is only part of a cow, how many innocent vegetables did you kill for that salad?:D:D

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Mmm...road kill. I've actually eaten a deer that was hit by a car. How many of you can say you've eaten road kill?

Hasn't everyone eaten at that well known fast food chain? That seems pretty close to road kill to me!