Shark

Chicks Rock Boogie Oct 12-13

DAMN, I'd love to come! Why does it have to be on the other side of the country...is my job worth risking...? (or will I have a choice seeing as I have blown today by being on this forum...)
wanna hear something funny? I have never landed in a plane...my first time in a plane I jumped! The higher we get the less nervous I am...at 13000 when the door opens, (if it isn't already) I am so cool cuz I know I am outta there and on my own! I think my first landing in a plane will be interesting...(don't they let you take rigs onboard of commercial airplanes now?)

Oh shit. I'll stay away from that one.. :S

Nah, some friends from Socal were up and described the night swoops as one of the coolest things they'd seen. Since the landing area is lit, you can't see the swoopers approach, but you can hear them set up and then SWOOSH they go by.

It doesn't seem challenging enough, though. They should set up the landing area with dry-ice fog machines with fog about 6 feet deep just to keep it interesting.B|:S:P

Not quite... I went last year and it was a cool site for sure. You can't see them exit too well, but as soon as they open they're pretty easy to pick up (wearing glow sticks)... Then if you watch real hard you can pick up what appears to be a shadowy figure as they setup and come in for the demo. The pond has a bunch of coffee can lanterns setup lineing both sides which makes it easy to see once they've entered the area. I personally think the noise and, for the most part, absence of visual reference until they're right up on you makes it fun to watch... Come check it out.

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Maybe we should start a Chick list.....

And give them incentives.. Hey Gals, if you go to Chicks Rock, I'll post revealing pics of myself, hmmm wait a sec, we want them to attend, not run away...

Hey Gals, if you go to Chicks Rock, we'll Post Seb in ALL his glory!!!!

Hehehehe.... Seb, take one for the team ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

1.shark
2.grasshopper
3.Coho
4.Viking
5. westcoastchica

B| back from paris (no, not perris) and ready to rock! woohoo! B|

grasshopper and mark...i'll be out jumping this saturday, so i'll tell ya about the travels then. ;)

Dear TombRaider,

I knew ya couldn't stay away for long....
Welcome back!B|

1.shark
2.grasshopper
3.Coho
4.Viking
5. westcoastchica
6. MGSkyflyer a.k.a. FreeflyPlaymate;)

Can't miss free beer!!!!

Blue Ones!!!

grasshopper and mark...i'll be out jumping this saturday, so i'll tell ya about the travels then. ;)

Dear TombRaider,

Welcome back!B|

1.shark
2.grasshopper
3.Coho
4.Viking
5. westcoastchica
6. MGSkyflyer a.k.a. FreeflyPlaymate;)

Can't miss free beer!!!!

Blue Ones!!!

Dear TombRaider,

Welcome back!B|

Hi MGSkyFlyer!

Miss you! Call me??