bluefingers

WORD!

used for fire retardant in body panels and things of the like

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Intumescent coatings provide fire proofing for a number of applications.
When heated they char and expand, growing from around 7 mm thick to about 100mm. This charring then provides an insulation layer which protects the substrate..steel work beneath.
They can provide fire resistance to structures, and vulnerable plant equipment such as valves, piping, vessels etc, exposed to fire and can extend the expected useful life of steel for up to 2 hours...certified by furnace testing...under jet fire conditions.

They are usually spray or trowel applied, like thick paint, but can be provided in pre-cast profiles where removal for maintenance is required, or spray applications are impractical, eg when field welding etc is required on the structure for assembly

Common examples of intumescent materials are chartek, and pit char.....

Chartek website here....http://www.chartek.com/
Well, you did ask.......
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

intumescent

'in tum e scent'
The germination of a fart. Smells like puke.

Followed by 'in bowel e scent'
This smells like fart but it has not made it's physical presence known yet....it is just lurking, there but not there.

'in plane e scent'
A disgusting release of 'inbowelesent' into the jumpship after it has stopped lurking and matured enough for release.

:ph34r:

***how are things in zim, heard they were getting sticky with farmers..

Dude yeah its what i call tighbanging! Dont totally believe what you see on CNN or BBC coz thats the kinda stuff Spielberg would get awards for coming up with. But we are in shit creek. The white farmers are in a crisis for sure ....... but being the only tribesman in my clan that skydives i say.....let he with the worst aim cast the first stone.

Gravity Sucks