Viking

Can your Garage Match this?!

Is that to keep the sound out or in

Both, probably, I mean, if his wife is yelling at him from the house, it helps to have insulated walls...

Someday I'm going to have a shop like this, not with all the frils of heated floors and highend sound system, and its going to have a LOT more floor space. That way, after I have a lift installed, I'll still have room for my welding equipment, lathe, press, etc. Basically, eventually I hope to have a full on shop to do my wrenching/creating in.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

FAWK!!!

I just spent the last 30 minutes reading this guy's site and the last page (page 12) is not found!!! FAWK!!! What a freakin cliffhanger that is.

I love reading and looking at landscaping projects. And this guy has a link to the 12th page, but it's not there!! FAWK!!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I hate to admit this, but my father not only has a lift in his garage, but it is heated, has a sound system and a phone. He also has a woodshop set up. No, he is not a mechanic, he just likes having his toys.

It does come in handy though. It takes me ten minutes to switch my summer wheels over to my winter ones.:)

The hanger at perris valley blows his set up away. Complete wood shop, metal shop. sheet metal shop, welding gear. Mills, lathes, etc
Two hot rod projects, sopwith camel project, a completed fokker tri-plane project that was out buzzing the swoop pond at the end of the swoop comp.and enough extra space to park a few otters in. Now thats what I want when I grow up! Glen.

Umm can someone point me to the impressive part of this????? Or perhaps just call me when it all caves in?

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????