jraf

My 100th jump!!!

Listen up all you fine people. On saturday I had my 100th jump. It was a joy. I had an Otter full of friends. Not all could jump on the 8 way Oren Kalb has organized - we had a mixed experience crowd, but all were there!
Oren organized a great jump and It was FUN. It was great to have a jump organized by a freind from whom I learned so much!
I had Eric Hildebrand, the dude who tought me AFF and a good friend on the jump, there was Stacy Weeks and BuckyB| and LeslieAnn, Michelle. Dewey was jumping right after us and we landed together. It was a blast. Tony Hathaway who was my jumpmaster #2 on AFF did video and pictures, and needless to say they are just great. What a blast!!!!
After I landed and got the case of beer, Karol, who is a great girl and a buddy calls me to the side congratulates me on my 100th and with a completely stern face says "Hans, but I heard you really fucked up today, you cut Beverly off right on landing" I was in full panic, went into tunnel vision. Which beverly, when - I am close to paranoid on safety issues. So I stepped aside with Karol....and my life turned whiteB|. According to well informed sources two groups (who did not know about each other) attackem me simultaneously with 10 pies. There was pie on the roof of the bar, therewas pie everywhere. Must say they were quite tastyB|B|.
ZHills Rocks!!! I found great friends, great times and lots of fun. And I mean GREAT FRIENDS.:)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

piedhans2.jpg

100th.jpg

Congrats 'raf!
I tried getting to my 100th at the Harvest moon, but weather, and pilots with 'tudes held me at 95. Soon, dude, soon!
BTW, my rig "may" be going on Ebay soon. Cheap.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Only if you continuously slap my a$$ all night until it hurts to sit down. Between you and Hixon I had bruises that night...and I didn't get laid either.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I have tried several times. Will try ant time. Headdowns are cool. We can always try a linked exit holding shoulder straps. Stacy did not want to do that over the weekend. She said I would brake her nose. Well, let the record show that my forhead gets applied to human noses only in bar fights. B|

jraf

Muff #3275

bar fights? you shoulda broke that weirdo guy at the crystal's nose. the starer. he was creepy. yikes!

this is a still taken from a headdown exit with fruce. i look petrified.

whatever happens next weekend i get to come home to tunnel camp. what a relief.:ph34r:

Stacy_fear_or_fun.jpg

No Stacy, that does not look like fear to me. Quite the opposite!
Cant start bar fights in ZHills. I promissed the local Police force I would be a good boy;). A promisse is a promisse!B|

jraf

Muff #3275