ernokaikkonen

How was the weekend?

(Deschutes Brewing of Oregon makes a fine Stout called Obsidian)

I will second that. I have been craving some good NW brew since I've been down here in California. Fortunately, I will moving back up there in a week. Just in time for the rain and snow[:/].

This weekend was sweet. I did 5 FF coach jumps, a fun jump, and a tracking dive on Saturday then partied way more than I should have. But still made it up for 4 more on Sunday.
J
YSD#0009

the weekend was fantabulous. spent it @ ZHills, 15 fabulous jumps on sat/sun, some great some funny, others interesting, the whole lot. got to throw pies, drink beer, had some pizza, had some mixed bevvages, and don't ask any questions about anythign after 11 PM b/c i don't remember. woke up in my tent at 8 AM sunday and hit the air again. drove home after the sunset way on sunday.

i love zhills. can someone move it a little closer to me? :S:ph34r:

I had a great weekend! I proved once again that there's no stopping me when it comes to darts. I paid WAY too much money to Chicagoland Skydiving...but at least I get a new container in a month or so. I learned how to get an extra 3 cents from pizza delivery boys. And, I got to see a miniature version of the castle that I'm going to eventually move to.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My weekend sucked! Cloudy and windy all weekend so no jumps! I did go and have a few beers and shoot some pool on Sunday though. But my broke down Friday and I found out today it is gonna cost $2,000 to fix it. So I have to pay for a rental car now. Plus my insurance just expired and I need a new tag since it expired the end of September. I need to work longer to save more money now.>:(

Dude, that's cool. I accidently hit 224mph on a solo HD FF dive a couple weeks ago in my big baggy FF suit. I want to go out in jeans and a t-shirt and really try to hit some speed to see what I can do.:P

Come over to Boston area and we'll do 2way speed dive. B| As for hitting accidently high speeds, ProTrack
may read weird thing when it's inside of the helmet. :ph34r:

Stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

Left the laptop at the office and changed my voicemail to 'I will not be checking messages." Severed all corporate ties for a few days and headed North to Buffalo. Went to my cousin's wedding Saturday and got to see all my relatives- pretty rare that we all get together these days.

Then, of course, hit another new DZ on Sunday (up to 14 now). Then by Monday afternoon I realized I was bored out of my skull and wanted my laptop to check email. Is this considered being institutionalized?

Sounds like Raeford had fun- guess I picked the wrong week to pass through.

You know what they say about guys with big potato guns?...

Hey sure I remember you Dove! You're that cutie from delmarva! ;)

Hey Stacy, just so you know, we were jumping all day at x-keys on sunday. I made 4 jumps from 4 grand and 3 from full altitude!

Methane Freefly - got stink?

I WAS from Delmarva.... been a Zhills chick for a year now and spent lotsa time at Orange over the summer. I'll be back to haunt you all at Xkeys at the Memorial Day Jam. I already wrote it into my 2003 calendar!

Hehehehe - I can't believe you remember me! *blushing*:$ I think a certain monkey may have tried to pawn Nancy and I off on you Friday night at the labor day jam!;)

Fall in dove.