shadow

Most wanted!

I have how I dress and I have how I dress at the DZ. I dress at the DZ for comfort of packing and jumping (read: no tight jeans, no cowboy boots, no hat until beer light). The "arm" pic was taken back in April or March, when I was still in the Aggie Cadet Corps, so my hair was short and I had no facial hair. You can even see my uniform hanging up in the picture. :)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, if that's your bait, then I'd say you're not going to be eating for a while!
Kinda like trying to fish inside a submarine don't ya think??? Only playing friend. I don't know what it is about tonight, but I'm feeling a little froggie...

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Well, if that's your bait, then I'd say you're not going to be eating for a while!

... says the guy who've been talking no stop since this thread started. I'm still waiting to see someone let you pitch your tent! ;) Experience have shown that a big mouth normally goes with a small penis! Ooops! :D Keep going Dave!

Dove, I'll wrestle you for HH! :)

~ shadow

... says the guy who've been talking no stop since this thread started. I'm still waiting to see someone let you pitch your tent! ;) Experience have shown that a big mouth normally goes with a small penis! Ooops! :D Keep going Dave!

Dove, I'll wrestle you for HH! :)

ooowww, this show is getting good. someone get me a beer
My photos

My Videos

"Cue the unidentified crap talker from stage left"
Oh there she is, grammatical errors and all!!!:P
I'm not making any claims about being gifted in anyway. Well, not unless you count the size of my nostrils... Don't have to yawn very much, but I'm not sure how much clout that comes with... Hey but let's not lose site of the original context of this thread k. Wasn't it to get you a date or something??? Only kidding...

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Ahem - first of all I like lather. I am talking full body lather. I like to slip slide. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *squeak! squeak!*

Second - I am quite looking forward to this wrestling match - all the more fun with you all watching!;)

Third - I have to protect my territory. Sangiro is mine!

Fall in dove.

Ahem - first of all I like lather. I am talking full body lather. I like to slip slide. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *squeak! squeak!*

Second - I am quite looking forward to this wrestling match - all the more fun with you all watching!;)

Third - I have to protect my territory. Sangiro is mine!

ok someone get me a beer AND A CAMERA
My photos

My Videos