AirTime

What kind of car/truck should a sky diver drive?

Where's BillVon? This is where you're supposed to get shamed into buying a Honda Hybrid!

Hybrid cars rock!! Not that i've ever been in or even seen one but the idea's damn good in theory! Probably more then you'd wanna spend though...there like 60 grand (Australian) here so that's what 30 grand there? :S

Can't you just buy the Cavalier? I love mine! I hardly ever have to put gas in it. I had a '91 before the '01 I have now and I'd still probably have it if I didn't drive it like I was on a NASCAR track (went throug 4 clutches, don't do that). Save on gas = buy jumps!

B|Gloss black Volvo Turbo Wagon, mint cond. Fast, stock wheels=wide mag. and safe as hell the structure and 4 airbags.
:)cops don't stop me every 10 seconds anymore and I drive the same as I did with my sports car.----OR......
">>Any car that runs and has "skydive" stickers holding it together the good sign of a dedicated jumper.

Actually I believe the Honda and Toyota Hybrids sell for just under 20,000 USD. The Honda gets about 50MPG 650 miles per tank.

Car and Driver took the Honda Hybrid and drafted it a foot off the tail of a Lincoln Navigator and reported 125mpg for the Hybrid!:o

Ken

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

This is what gets me from point A to point B in the fastest amount of time possible. She's a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon with modded exhaust, CAI, and enough stereo equipment to make books on tape really interesting.

Next year though I'm looking at trading her in on the new Nissan 350Z. I'll have to see if I can make it to Rantoul in under 7 hours with that one.B|

Kris

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

RedTib3.jpg

RedTib2.jpg

RedTib1.jpg

The 350Z is pimp, but if you're looking next year, keep in mind that the new RX-8 will be out and it will be dope. 250 prancing horsies from a 1.3 liter naturally-aspirated wankel rotary engine, the interior room of a 3-series sedan in package the size of a sports car. And it's oh so sexy. I'm excited...