billvon

The new terrorist threat

We have a big problem in this country. Too many people that don't like it. Don't like the way it is run, don't like its polocies, don't like the sacrafices that come with freedom.

the states isn't the only country with citizens who feel this way.

Well to that, and to all the symapathizers out there, i say "GET OUT". Go find your perfect place where you can be a peace with everyone. Be everyones friend. Feel bad for everyone that has a cause. The JOHN WALKER LIHD's of the world.

you make this acertion with any personal or firsthand knowlege of your own? (you spelled john's last name wrong.)

Just get out, keep walking until you find it.

such a place, anywhere in the world does not exist.

I'll see you all when you get back and realize we have it good

yeah, we really got it good. unemployment, all time high, corporate excutives stealing from our workers...etc...

and it is worth every drop of blood, and the gallons more that will be spilled in the future fighting for it.

any chance that just one drop of blood may be your own? are you referring to the boys in the military? half of the problem is no one wants to see both sides. there is more than one person in command of a country that has no business being there, including the US.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Thanks Chris. I know I won't convince anybody of anything. I just like debating on this subject. It is a good way to pass my non-skydiving time and keep me up on the current world situation. I'm still too inexperienced in skydiving to get involved in those debates. I'm still listening and learning.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

You don't need a lot of jumps to debate non skydiving things. Shit I only have 8 jumps, cuz i broke my wrist on a bad landing. I am not trying to change the world either, because I know it won't happen. It just bothers me when people take for granted all they have been given without thinking about what it cost. And then have the balls to bitch about the place they call home.
LIVE FREE OR DIE.

>Look at the sniper in DC. It is all a matter of time before we catch him/her,

Remember the Anthrax last year? And thats a HELL of a lot harder to get then a gun.... Where are the arrests on that one?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It just bothers me when people take for granted all they have been given without thinking about what it cost. And then have the balls to bitch about the place they call home.

it bothers me when someone who is not well versed in current world affairs with personal, real knowlege of different cultures and countries to make remarks like this. yeah, i can see right away, your a "real american" all right, wave your flag, and recite all the articles of the first amendment (if you can) if you have something to say, get it said, stop beating around the bush. i'm a proud opened minded citizen of the USA, my son is serving his country with honor as we speak, my father served his (our) country for 22 1/2 years and retired with full military honors. you don't even know where Bahrain is, do you? i bet you have no idea where the UAE, or quartar is located, do you? do some homwork, get a world map out, and while your at it, extract your cranium from your anal orifice. and let the "grey matter" kick in before your "pie hole" goes to running.
--Richard--

Richard,

IMHO I think you are taking this way too serious. This thread is only a discussion and weatherman as well as you are entitled to your opinions. That's exactly what they are, opinions! Neither is right, neither is wrong.:)

look it... Let's get one thing clear. My knowledge in geography is current ok. In fact I am a meteorologist contracted by the DOD, and much of what I do is to help those people in our military, including your son, know what type of weather is in their area, which over the past several years has include : the middle east, both eastern and western europe, part of the Pacific SW, and Japan. So don't speak what you don't know!
THis is a forum of discussion, not personal attack room. I believe I have shown you respect, and have said on many occasion that, though I do not agree with you, I respect your right to have a view.
It is just another case of someone who can not control their emotions. I don't blame you. Just remember your mad at you dad not at me. Just keep telling youself... It's not your fault. Maybe after some counciling you'll be OK.
Keep your chin up my friend...it's not your fault.

Just remember your mad at you *sp again* dad not at me. Just keep telling youself... It's not your fault. Maybe after some counciling you'll be OK.

So don't speak what you don't know!

heed your own advice weather man. learn to spell!

THis is a forum of discussion, not personal attack room. I believe I have shown you respect, and have said on many occasion that, though I do not agree with you, I respect your right to have a view.

i'm not attacking you. if i were to attack you, i'm almost certain i would make a wise remark how after 8 sky dives you so ignorantly injured youself. but i DIDN'T make that remark. now that would be a personal attack. i hope the meterologists i get my flight information from are more literate than you are! J/K ;) by the way, what are the coridinates for the Bahrain area again? i forget just now.
--Richard--

Funny, if Truman would have let MacArther cross the 38th parallel in force a while back, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation...

Um, he *did*. He even let MacArthur cross the Yalu river, DESPITE the vociferous protests from China that that would constitute a direct threat on its borders (which would garner immediate tactical response), DESPITE an increasing number of Chinese troops captured as we pushed further and further North, DESPITE intelligence that COMPLETELY backed up the Chinese threat...

And the result? A MASSIVE ONSLAUGHT of Chinese troops flooding across their border with DPRK, pummelling our forces and sending them fleeing (ahem, fighting withdrawl) well into the South.

The only thing that Truman didn't concede to MacArthur was his vehement request to use nuclear weapons against the Chinese mainland. And it was MacArthur's overwhelmingly flippant attitude and unprofessional public conduct over this that inevitably got him fired.

Yes, MacArthur was, in fact, a brilliant strategist, and his successes as such earned him accolades as well as a name in WWII. Perhaps that got to his head, we can only surmise, but when it came to Korea and China, his over-confidence and reluctance to read obvious indicators of impending disaster are awefully reminiscent of His Majesty's Lord Cornwallace in the American Revolution.

Fortunately, Ridgeway was assigned as MacArthur's replacement, and he made tremendous strides given a potentially devastating situation, especially in terms of logistics and morale with a largely confused, fragmented force. He turned the tide relatively quickly, pushing the communist forces back to the 38th, reclaiming the ground that was the South.

Sadly, with both sides yearning to reunify the peninsula under their respective terms, it took two years of bloody stalemate to even come to an armistice, but with no official end to the war...

...and so the tracers fly back and forth at night to this day. [:/]

shite, i promised myself not to get into this... back to your regularly scheduled programming -- i'm off to the dz! :P

steve

nope... i have said my end. There would be no need to lock.

This one's done. ***

not only do you appear to be illiterate, but a missinformer as well, AKA a common liar. just an observation. now, this you can take this to the bank, and draw interests on, this is my last word on the matter, professor. bye now, hope you heal well.

--Richard--

North Korea has ICBM's that will reach the US and is building two nuclear reactors (that we sold them!) that can be used to produce plutonium...

Now we find out that N Korea has a nuclear weapons program,...

But N. Korea doesn't have OIL and Iraq does.

Weatherman,

Do yourself a favor and read the Forum rules for posting. The advice Sangiro gave me once was to write my post, then go get a drink of water before sending it. It gives me a chance to think about what I wrote and determine if it is worthwhile to post.

I am not saying I disagree with you and I understand the desire to defend yourself, but this is turning into a useless argument that really should be taken to pm's.

It's all cool and you are welcome here. Just remember it is a privately owned site and the owner only asks one thing...follow his rules.:)
Now play nice you two!!!