DivaSkyChick

Chicks Rock photos

Okay, I admit that i have no life, but here I am, updating the Skydive Elsinore Website with the Chicks Rock Boogie photos - and I have NO captions. Well, almost none. I need you guys to look at the photos and tell me who you know so everyone will get to be famous like JT!

And while you're at it, you can check out all the excellent, beautiful skydiving babes who attended the second annual chicks rock boogie - what a BLAST!

Thanks for your help!
Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

Beautiful skydive babes? You mean, like you! :$
Sorry, couldn't help it any longer... Had to let it out and I'm not going to apologize either!

Awwwwwww thank you! :$ You're my new best friend! (contact me via personal message for payment)

xoxoxxo

---

Beautiful skydive babes? You mean, like you! :$
Sorry, couldn't help it any longer... Had to let it out and I'm not going to apologize either!

Awwwwwww thank you! :$ You're my new best friend! (contact me via personal message for payment)

xoxoxxo

whoa you pay ppl who compliment you...you gorgeous thing!;)
My photos

My Videos

Mandy.. .some of the pics open in new windows and others open in the same window. Is there any way to change that? I accidently closed the window half a dozen times since I was trying to get the main page back.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Actually, Christiaan is the photo person (I was trying to do captions.) He's at Elsinore all weekend but we'll look at that on Monday. Thanks for the input.

Still no recognitions from anyone? I hate crappy captions. Also, if anyone else has photos they want on the website, don't forget to send them over!

Mmmmmmm

---

Uhh.........could there be at least some partial nudity...................Wink;)

methinks viking, who was nikon-enabled at the party, just might have captured some of the evening's nekkid antics for posterity...

viking... yoo-hoo... VIKING?!??!?!??!?!?!

steve

i do have one shot of a few girls running topless through the creeping area. not a very good shot but boobies non the less.

ALso have a few cool shots of the party and the auction. :)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Ok here they are. out of two roles i only got 11 shots that i liked or were suitable to show here.:P

edit: sorry about the crappy quality but the scanner i am using is a pile of steaming dogshit.

chicksrock12.jpg

chicksrock11.jpg

chicksrock10.jpg

chicksrock6.jpg

chicksrock8.jpg

chicksrock9.jpg

chicksrock5.jpg

chicksrock4.jpg

chicksrock3.jpg

chicksrock2.jpg

chicksrock1.jpg

This is a picture of some of the Gypsy Jumpers. Left to Right you have: Steve Barker, Liza Suwczinsky (back to the camera), Joe Mama (King of the Gypsies with his back to the camera, Me, Robert Marshall (standing in the blue shirt) and I dunno who the guy in the orange shirt is.

(Edited 'cause I sometimes have dificulty telling left from right :S)

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

pd-tent-2.jpg

ya i had alot of fun trying out new stuff. I am still really bumbed that NONE of my night swoop shots came out!!!>:(>:(>:(