moodyskydiver

whatcha doin?

sitting in a hotel in El Paso wondering where i put the remote so i could fast fwd to 0600 when i fly back to PHX and then drive down to eloy to play....

grrr not the best end to the year, but definatly the best way to start the next....

soooo.. tiger print eh? one is a big fan of all things tiggerish, unfortunatly my sister had my VS account switched to her name when i joined the army (i spent far to much on a certain woman once and VS loved me forever for it) so i havent seen a catalog in a while...

now where did that bacardi go? heya fallinW got a spare perky?

ooohh neato at some point i became an old hand

Got mine yesterday along with Parachutist.

I got my Parachutist yesterday, but where is my Vicki's catalog??!!>:(

Hmm...maybe they don't have my new address...maybe it will get here tomorrow...maybe the mailman stole it...maybe the roommate already snagged it...no wait, she never picks up the mail...maybe it will come tomorrow...soon...we shall see!!!
;)LOL

"that's natural instinct. You can't teach that"
b

just got back from dinner with my soon to be ex's dad...FUN...NOT!!!!! it was all the way in denver..(north side of town) and the driving there took 2.5 hours cuz of rush hour and the way back took 2 hours cuz of the shity weather........

michele, ya make it to eloy i got a suprise for ya!!!!! (ya got to jump with me to find out though...well okay i'll tell ya before but ya still have to jump with me)

moody, don't go asking me to buy ya anything.... got my money saved for a special lady in ca.....

I have had about 84 little 'trick or treaters' tonight. It's been fun but I'm glad it's over. Just sitting back having a glass of wine!:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

michele, ya make it to eloy i got a suprise for ya!!!!! (ya got to jump with me to find out though...well okay i'll tell ya before but ya still have to jump with me)

Whachoo talkin' about, wingi?

I really am trying to figure it out, see how I can get there, even if only for two days or whatever. And yes, I'll jump with you (you heard it here first. man, I must be getting mroe confident or something! LOL). Heck, I even jumped with 6 people - at once - before....well, o.k., it never stayed together past the first 1/3 of a second, but I have done it....and *I* stayed stable while everyone else either left because of helmets coming loose, or just peeling off...

Ciels-
M

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

lets just say........... i have a suprise........ you'll like it........ make sure to bring your log book, you'll need it.......

Dewd, if I can get there, I'll make sure I have it. I will mention, though, that I will not jump topless....my bumpers still need the protection on landing...:S

Ciels-
Michele

michele,

no ned to jump topless for the suprise....if yo change your mind though you have my blessing... lets justsay the suprse involvesa breakfast food in freefall.....

sorry moody...no harm ment..... but there is only so much f the wingnut that can go around....:ph34r:

involvesa breakfast food in freefall.....

I get this pix of me trying to eat cereal or something. Oh, that's sooooo not possible. Um, this wouldn't involve sausage, would it....???? :S

Ciels-
Michele

no sausage of anykind involved....... it's part of a complete breakfast......fortified with vitamins and minerals....and brightly colored too.....

no egs eithere..or bacon, or hashbrowns... you' just have to wait and see.....hehe.. ilove making people wait in anticipation.........:)

Ahhhh, the joys of watching pointless late nite tv and drinking cider. And, to be totally honest, putting off the paperwork I need to do for a new job I just got and the other paperwork I need to do for my wonderfully fun student loans. Have fun with VS for me, would ya?:)

Truman Sparks for President