Casch

Ex Girlfriend available again and lookin to flirt!

Sweet A$$ my ex GF just broke up with the asshole boyfriend (actually he broke up with her because he wanted to date some other girls...yes girls plural) and she was talking about how she is remembering how much fun it is to flirt and that I need to go up north and visit her :ph34r: This kicks ass :D :ph34r:

Sweet A$$ my ex GF just broke up with the asshole boyfriend (actually he broke up with her because he wanted to date some other girls...yes girls plural) and she was talking about how she is remembering how much fun it is to flirt and that I need to go up north and visit her :ph34r: This kicks ass :D:ph34r:

Um so what is this an advertisement? If so, send me her name, #, and email addy i'll see if she wants to flirt with me since i'm newly single as well

:D
Kevin

Did someone say "Party at her place?"
Lets go!B|
Wow man, I really gotta say thanks for the invite!!!!
You're all right >>>>>>Casch

When your that cute, it's bound to happen.
:)Super CHick<: wants a barlow girl alt=":)" data-emoticon="true" height="20" src="/uploads/emoticons/smile.png" srcset="/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20">

I always talk about photos and get them to show there Drivers licence before getting friendlyB|.
I would preffer to explain to her why I'm leaving rather than explaining to the Judge why I'm still there.

The old "my drivers license picture is really bad............let me see yours" is a great way to avoid the pokey. Take it from a professional...........young girls are bad for your health and freedom!
Blue skies.............and legal age women!:P

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

did you tell him you want your money back?

remember everyone, there's always a *reason* you broke up with someone...nostalgia is not worth it. i promise.

Nope. Didn't talk to him that long. Still tryin to figure out what he has up his sleeve this time and why hes tryin to talk to me again and be all friendly. I know dang well it isnt just because he wants to be nice and be friends.Its never that simple. He wants me to "come by and see his new rig". Heh! Like I should give 2 shits about his gear anyway.[:/] Bad thing is I am sorta lonely and afraid I might do something stupid.[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Bad thing is I am sorta lonely and afraid I might do something stupid.

I'll kick your ass if you fall for his shit again!!;) You deserve better damnit. If you start feeling weak, call me and let me talk sense into you!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

" afraid I might do something stupid."
It is funny, but once you get your life together and start enjoying yourself. Your ex wants you back because you are enjoying skydiving and are now fun and happy. Everybody likes fun people. Just find another one besides him.
However, if you have your heart set on something stupid, pm me. ;) Hey...if you're gonna do stupid, go large.

He wants me to "come by and see his new rig".

Why not go over and "see" his new rig, then take it with you. Isn't this the guy that took your credit card and bought gear with it? You paid for it, right?? Hold it hostage to he pays up!

Yep.Same guy. I dont know what I'm gonna do! I know theres some part of me that does care about him even though I know hes a shit and he hurt me. I wish he'd stop weaseling his way back into my life.[:/]

Jeez! Eloy cant get here soon enough for me! I really need a righteous party/vacation.;)

Why not go over and "see" his new rig, then take it with you. Isn't this the guy that took your credit card and bought gear with it? You paid for it, right?? Hold it hostage to he pays up!

Holy Shit!!!:o He did what?>:( Hostage my ass. He's got YOUR rig as the hostage. I say go over and see him. Then tell him go to freshen up. When he's not looking, grab the rig and run like your ass just got branded!
My other ride is the relative wind.

Technically no. He bought a racer/Sabre135 with my credit card. I believe he sold that to get his new rig (the one he wants me to see) which is a Wings/Cobalt 95. I just cant be a thief even if the old rig was technically mine since I bought it. Karma will give him his for what he did to me.