lummy

Would you go to a halloween party like this?

I've heard of a husband and wife going dressed up as a priest and little boy from the St Fellatio school for boys, but this?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Nuthin happened mom really nuthin happened...

LMAO... TBH, I'm kinda surprised it wasn't locked.... Maybe all the Greenie's are in the back room for a safety meeting or something?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Somebody tell me WTF happened here?

Absolutely nothing. Yeah, that's it. They're just trying to see how curious people would get, kind of like looking up at the sky and saying "wow - blue flames!" :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Which one? The cat is on thin ice over here .....

That's not good since there's less than half a dozen of them.. Then again, I COULD go for a perfect record ;)

I can just see it now....

For Sale:
Me (lummy)
I'm cheap, and I'll do anything.
:P

I don't think it counts if you delete them all though.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

For Sale:
Me (lummy)
I'm cheap, and I'll do anything.

ROFLMAO.. well that would take care of ONE of the RULES..... That would only leave what? Personal Attacks?

The rules are:
1) No personal attacks. None.
2) No jokes or references to pedophilia. None.
3) No advertising
4) Stick to the topics in the topical forums

You can do a personal attack on me. Tell me I'm not "hot" at all, and I'll be able to win a bet with happythoughts. Please, do it, please! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon