meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Bundy is a particulalry fine example of Rum, alcohol, we have it in my local pub. Nothing sinister here.
I think its from Northern Australia where there ar a lot of sugar cane plantations ....

You got OP there ?? You've gotta be a bit carefull with Bundy, there's 3 types. UP or Under Proof for pikers, then there's Black Label for the posers. But if you want to put that last brain cell in a right spin you go for OP..:)

Plenty other fine Rums to try over here as well.

I hope you've had the good sense to ban Bacardi. Swill - the rum equivilent of Fosters ersatz beer.

Ooroo
Mark F...

JRAF
Orkney single malt.....Has to be Highland Park, a big stopper type cork in it?....Again a good choice.;)

Not sure about the overproof Bundy, it has a Yellow label.....if that helps.
Bacardi is for girls, Captain Morgan,dark, and spiced flavours, and OVD are the more common varieties here.

We have a large contingent of antipodean regulars at the pub, I can't see them standing for any girlie nonsense such as low proof rum!

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

There is actially 4 types of Bunndy
Yellow label UP (under proof)
Orange Label OP (over proof)
Black Label Poser proof
AND
Red Label Double OP, it's only available in and around Bunderberg, where the distillery is. it's in the order of 75 proof
I had one glass of that in 1988 and was in slumberland in 10mins.
If it wasn't for the expense, you could fuel a car with it
Well wicked stuff
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can't really remember if we get teh OP, or UP, I went to the Bundaberg site, and don't know which one we have in our pub...:(:(:(

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

...' Mornin'! Or should I say? ...' Evening? Can a Second-Gen.American jump in here too? :ph34r: - Lila.

Sure you can!! So long as you bring coffee!! I need some ASAP and all the coffee is finished!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

There is actially 4 types of Bunndy

Yellow label UP (under proof)

Orange Label OP (over proof)

Black Label Poser proof

AND

Red Label Double OP, it's only available in and around Bunderberg, where the distillery is. it's in the order of 75 proof

I had one glass of that in 1988 and was in slumberland in 10mins.

If it wasn't for the expense, you could fuel a car with it

Well wicked stuff

You're right of course. I forgot about that. I'm pretty sure that it's not for sale except directly from the distillery. Sure as hell can't get it here in Vic., it's hard enough to get OP - BASTARDS.

Anyway I've had a long day what with getting the shit scared outa me twice[1] and having to sit through a near on terminal meeting so I'm gonna hit the old pit it being after midnight and all.... TA for the entertainment folks...:)
[1] Had to go to Sydney and commercial fliying scare me shitless...

I've got a loooong weekend...Friday to Tuesday..gloat...gloat...gloat.B|B|B|
Mark F...

Magic Morning Ferdi! Just got up and am curretly supporting Brazilian coffee growers and German fine china producers. Mmmmmmmm! Hangover gone, bless the gods for that. Was a rough day yesterday though!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

"Can a Second-Gen.American jump in here too?"

Everybody is welcome here...Hows your weather? and send a pic of where you live...B|

--------------------

Hiya Squeak! How's training going for you guy?
Have ya got your sweet KAS up on a tandem, yet? Sure that the hook'll be set after that for reeling her in to skydiving! Sure did for me, anyways! But then, it might take a few more tandems to be sure, ya know?

Well I have decided that I'm going to sell one of my 2 Moto Guzzi's.
I have a California III that will be going up for sale in a few months because Well . HELL I just can't ride both at the same time, and funnily enough the money i get for it will be a little more than i need to get myself a really good rig B|
MOTO GUZZI TO THE RESCUE :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B|B|B|
That means that soon after I get off AFF and do a few more jumps to get my "A" license, I'll have a rig.
YAHOOOO!!!!

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hiya Mac!
Yeah, love the morning java- French Roast Especially! But sorry :( no coffee here...Because I get my on-line access at the public library. Man, I really gotta get a computer w/access at home...Right now I'm at a University with lots of good-looking coeds walking around;)!!! -Lila.